Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Questions for Kelvin Moore have now been completed.

I have an interview coming up later in the month with former Richmond captain, Kane Johnson!

please post any questions or topics you would like to hear about and i will do my best to fit it all in!

Considering the success he had at the Crows, does he regret in any way coming to the Tiges? And what is his proudest achievement in his time at Tigerland? Who is the best Crow and best Tiger he played with?

Thanks Michaels

Also, why the Tiges? And were any other Melbourne clubs close to getting his signature?

thanks again.

Wasn't he a Richmond supporter growing up and always wanted to play for the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just a heads up that the interview with Kane Johnson will be posted up tonight for listening!

it went extremley well, around 35 minutes.

we spoke about his time in adelaide including the prelim and grand finals, the trade to richmond, captaincy, kicking the ball 50m the wrong way plus more.

i know i have said this each time after chatting to a player, but he was honestly a great bloke and the detail he went into was great.

G'day Kayne,

What's the go with Kyabram?
Yourself, Deledio, Lyon...when you compare Ky to the other GVFL clubs, per head of pop, good representation (am from Tatura myself)
Good area to grow up.

Also, as a Larke Medallist from days gone by, thoughts on the Larke Medallist we picked up, Jack Graham?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back