Prediction Updated: We finished 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if Richmond drop a game, we've still got to worry about the Swans of course. I reckon Carlton played their grand final tonight so could be another 100+ pointer at the SCG.

Edit: ^ SwampRat beat me to it
Good thing is the swans game will be finished before our game starts so we'll know what we need to do.

Now go do your thing Richmond, come on you purple campaigners.

Freo beat the Bulldogs the week after they were thrashed by us.

They also beat Richmond at the MCG.

I think Richmond will win today, but I wouldn't say Freo are no chance.
Last game for them at subi might be a bit of motivation too.

Even if Richmond drop a game, we've still got to worry about the Swans of course. I reckon Carlton played their grand final tonight so could be another 100+ pointer at the SCG.

Edit: ^ SwampRat beat me to it

You are right, but we should be the suns by more then what sydney beat carlton. Id be disappointed if we couldn't. Especially if Ablett doesn't play.

With our percentage we are guaranteed a home final in 5th or 6th - see it is worth beating bottom sides by big margins.

To get 4th spot we would need the Saints to beat the Tigers.

Doesn't matter it's a fluke finals run anyway, port haven't beaten a top 8 team.. Lost to Geelong, Crows, Essendon, GWS, Melbourne, Richmond. Only reason port are in there is because they beat up on the lower teams. 1 A grader in Robbie gray kinda feel sorry for him lone ranger the rest of his team mates make him look like a freak. Ken to the gold coast next year and port need to bring back williams and some older port heads to make them respect the club.

Doesn't matter it's a fluke finals run anyway, port haven't beaten a top 8 team.. Lost to Geelong, Crows, Essendon, GWS, Melbourne, Richmond. Only reason port are in there is because they beat up on the lower teams. 1 A grader in Robbie gray kinda feel sorry for him lone ranger the rest of his team mates make him look like a freak. Ken to the gold coast next year and port need to bring back williams and some older port heads to make them respect the club.
sik burrrrn guy

Thanks for your ingenious insight...now **** off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Havent you got some bath water to be drinking?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

P O oo r u?

Thx for the chuckle.

Thanks for the concern about us, but maybe you should worry about your own bunch of September pretenders.

With the win over the Bulldogs we added to our credentials. OK, so it wasn't a top 8 team but it was Robert Murphy's final game and young players were blooded and stood up. Most would not expect us to only win the elimination stage at best but anything can happen in finals and we have the home advantage to start our run.

Yes, would be a shame to go out in first round of the finals. Hoping we are much more competitive and switched on this time.

Yes and if we do, facing a Geelong or Richmond doesn't seem like an impossible semi final match up, I'd much rather it be them in the second week than Sydney. That's a big IF we get through the first week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both Jake Carlisle & Sam Gilbert won't play against Richmond next week. However the Tigers are backing up from WA & it will be Nick Riewoldt's last game.
Could go either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back