• Hinkley declaring "Bigfooty, you were wrong"

Votes: 21 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not gonna lose another game this year. We'll actually be so far ahead that in the third quarter of the grand final we'll just field half our team and let the other half catch up on some work/life balance.

Boak spurns an open goal in the dying stages to win it because he doesn’t want to be defined as a premiership player.

yeah my Gut Feel is we do make a GF appearance but we'd be absolutely delighted to lose it by a close margin. probably more likely to win an Elimination Final and lose a Semi.

yeah my Gut Feel is we do make a GF appearance but we'd be absolutely delighted to lose it by a close margin. probably more likely to win an Elimination Final and lose a Semi.
On top of this, this will probably sound dumb but I can see us beating Collingwood when it counts, too. (Away PF or GF).

We lack the killer instinct and the Vic-bias to go all the way. We'll get close week 1, win week 2 and be on the wrong end of the umpiring in the prelim, unless it's against Brisbane.
I want us to win the bloody flag FFS.
Stuff who is in charge.

But ......... I've seen enough failure in this mob to have lost the belief that we can win the whole goddam thing 🥺

And it's down to the coach, and the nincompoop admin in charge of the club.
They're still around, so I can't have any certainty in my heart that the status quo will change.

I want to be proved wrong.

I just don't feel any positive vibe about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back