The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Yes, my grandfather died with dementia earlier this year. Don't try and guilt trip me into some ******* corner absent criticism. Biden is a ******* potential political leader and the man is ******* senile. It's disgusting that youw ould donwplay it and even more disgusting that you would try and criticise my own raising of a critical issue as if it were in bad taste.

Nice melt.

The man has a life long stutter.

He’s not senile.

You’re a joke.
Correct.
Hes' also 77.
As you age things dont work as well as they once did. Your memory isn't quite as sharp, your voice might quaver a tad, you may even drip a bit of piss on yourself occasionally.
This is not dementia or senility its just getting old.

An argument can certainly be made that its not great to have a bloke in his 70s running America but to be critical of Biden and not of Trump is ridiculous.

Trump is cooked, he's finished. He was basically irrelevant before he somehow became president and now he will do the same - he's not going to be a heavy weight in the republican party because his supporters were only fairweather types and his whole schtick is saying outlandish crap which only has some kind of shock factor when you're in the big seat. Perhaps he gets a new reality tv show, which is all he ever wanted. But he is done as a politician because he is not a politician - he's not going to be a commentator because he can't talk about politics, he can't talk about history or economics or geopolitics because he hasn't ever read a book. He may not, let's be fair, be the worst president ever on a results basis but he is the dumbest. He was an aberration thrown up by our times and his role is now played. What's scary is that that a smarter demagogue could come along and whip up those same forces and not be as patently narcissistic and stupid and vain and that is pretty scary.

Seems like Melania can't live with her guilt anymoire

View attachment 1006526
I’m having trouble with the site it keeps bouncing the phone number

Wanted to put in trump asking voters in North Carolina to vote by mail and in person

I’m having trouble with the site it keeps bouncing the phone number

Wanted to put in trump asking voters in North Carolina to vote by mail and in person

It's only corruption when it happens to him.

Spare me. The man has the future of hundreds of millions of people in his hands and yet he doesnt know where he is or who he was running against. At least dementia offers some excuse for this.

Don’t worry ...Kamala is more than capable of doing most of the work.

Joe can sit back, relax and tell stories about like the time he told Trump to shut up on live television.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spare me. The man has the future of hundreds of millions of people in his hands and yet he doesnt know where he is or who he was running against. At least dementia offers some excuse for this.

Given the events that have taken place over the last few days, imagine claiming Biden is the one with dementia.

The irony of people claiming Biden is senile when anyone who has listened to a Trump speech that goes on for more than five minutes knows they are rambling, sometimes incomprehensible and full of gaffes. Also, he appears to genuinely believe in crackpot theories that no else believes in, like massive voter fraud.

Trump reads a teleprompter like his brain is straining to follow the words.

His recent State of the Union speech was embarrassing.

Like an 8 year old reading something on Monday morning assembly at primary school.

Don’t worry ...Kamala is more than capable of doing most of the work.

Joe can sit back, relax and tell stories about like the time he told Trump to shut up on live television.

Joe Biden sitting behind the desk doing nothing but reminiscing about Corn Pop and letting others run the show for four years and will be an order of magnitude less destructive than Trump.

Yes, my grandfather died with dementia earlier this year. Don't try and guilt trip me into some ******* corner absent criticism. Biden is a ******* potential political leader and the man is ******* senile. It's disgusting that youw ould donwplay it and even more disgusting that you would try and criticise my own raising of a critical issue as if it were in bad taste.

Even with dementia he still beat Trump YOU'RE SO MAD. :tearsofjoy:

Anyone here who thinks corruption and fraud don’t take place in politics especially somewhere like the USA where millions are spent on campaigns really is living in a fantasy world.
What makes you think that anyone here thinks that?

Simple yet highly funny
People tell me there will future super spreaders aka rallies to gin up his acolytes with I was robbed bs

I can’t see it.

At that age humans are usually in some cognitive decline. But I don’t see Biden’s occasional fluffs and gaffes as anything really worth worrying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back