US Troops fine on Ambulance

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you can't phase me here. It is just a matter of principle. How can one side give in, and how can one sice forgive the other. ?

You know it can't be done, and you are just making speeches. Heroics to you. I just speak for myself. You speak for whomever you please. Maybe I am wrong, It is silly, we can only speak for ourselves in the end, I hope you recognize this, I know it is silly to try and follow parental thoughts.

Originally posted by Mr Q

Mind you, its always "history is written by the winners."

In the days of quills, fountain pens and ink wells maybe. Bit different now. Wouldn't have heard of friendly fire, accidents, the innocents etc a while back.

Probably much more of them then but as you say, we didn't hear about them.

Well you can't phase me here. It is just a matter of principle. How can one side give in, and how can one sice forgive the other. ?

A matter of principle?? And which 'principle' is that??

So yeah, looks like we're doomed to mankind forever murdering each other, since no side can give in, and no side can forgive.

And forgive me if i'm wrong, but seems to me in this case that one side was an 'invading' force.

Would be interesting to see if you you'd be so forgiving, if lets say Indonesia was to invade Australia. I'm guessing not!

You know it can't be done, and you are just making speeches. Heroics to you. I just speak for myself. You speak for whomever you please. Maybe I am wrong, It is silly, we can only speak for ourselves in the end, I hope you recognize this, I know it is silly to try and follow parental thoughts.

What? :confused:

Once again, you say so much, without really saying anything.

Just making speeches you say ;)

Kattahawk makes a lot of sense.

haha. why doesn't that surprise me. ;)

Not just a heap of meaningless drivel attempting to justify an irrational set of beliefs.

Describing your own posts again Frodo. ;) Yes, your views on 'arabs not valueing life' was a great read. :D

By the way, have you had a visit from the tax office yet. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back