Resource VFA/VFL Jumpers [image heavy thread]

Remove this Banner Ad

Traralgon have white clash jumpers, have since 2012:
157986_43cba1f15e461578e6bc692150c495e1.png

In 2016 they introduced, white collar and cuffs:
View attachment 321320
I don't think he's counting their current ammo's status, tho.

Traralgon was a VFA/L club from 1996 to 1997. That they had a clash jumper in the Gippsland League since 2012 doesn't effect these pictures as they only record the jumpers worn during their time in the VFA/L.

WBLXWbc.jpg

Last edited:

Have changed a few pictures; Carlton, Casey Demons, Caulfield, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Northern Blues, St. Kilda, Sunshine, Tasmania and Waverley,

WBLXWbc.jpg

Last edited:
Added new pictures for Box Hill, Coburg, Kilsyth, Murray Kangaroos and North Melbourne.

WBLXWbc.jpg

For all current clubs I will start using the club logo as the logo for the club. I have done this for Box Hill and Coburg. I completely redid the Box Hill picture, adding shorts to all jumpers and changing the background picture to the current logo.

With former clubs I will use the logo that they where most famous for using or the one that is used the most. For example Frankston I will change the dolphin used to the previous Dolphin used, not the one they recently used.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added new images for Ballarat, Bendigo, Berwick, Brighton, Brunswick, Casey, Caulfield, East Melbourne, Essendon Association, Geelong and Geelong West.

WBLXWbc.jpg

Last edited:
Added new images for Traralgon, Prahran and South Williamstown.

Brunswick also wore Red and Sky Blue in their early days.
Not sure on the design though.
No mention of such a jumper in Fiddian's Brunswick FC history though.
This is the problem when doing these historical pages, when one person say something but another says it isn't true. Who do you believe?
The easiest thing for me to do is to allow one of them to bring me proof of what they said.

No mention of such a jumper in Fiddian's Brunswick FC history though.
From Wikipedia (not necessarily the best source I'll admit, though I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere as well)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunswick_Football_Club

Brunswick Football Club was formed in 1865 and joined the VFA in the 1897 season. The club was colloquially known in its early days as the Pottery Workers[2] or the Brickfielders, and its fans were known for sounding clayhole bells at matches;[3][4] after changing their colours from light blue and red colors to black and white, they became informally, and then later formally, known as the Magpies. They struggled to be competitive in the league early on, finishing last in 1898, 1899 and 1902.

Added new images for Traralgon, Prahran and South Williamstown.

This is the problem when doing these historical pages, when one person say something but another says it isn't true. Who do you believe?
The easiest thing for me to do is to allow one of them to bring me proof of what they said.
Totally agree.
Go with what you have, and research as much as you can on the rest.
I go with photographic or original text as a test.
You could try and contact Marc Fiddian. Rainier Wolfcastle might have contact details for him through the AFHG.
You could also try the VFA Facebook groups or any other online resources that might lead you down the right track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back