2nds VFL: Footscray vs Nth Blues Sat @Visy 11AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like everybody has lost interest. For those still here the latest twitter says Roberts is our latest gun forward and has just marked and goaled after a Jamieson goals.

We trail 51-65 early in the last. And I think we might have the wind this qtr ... is that right VitalDread ?

Any update on Dunks thus far? Is he playing mostly in the guts or half forward? Whose looking more impressive, Lipinsky or Dunks?

Seems like everybody has lost interest. For those still here the latest twitter says Roberts is our latest gun forward and has just marked and goaled after a Jamieson goals.

We trail 51-65 early in the last. And I think we might have the wind this qtr ... is that right VitalDread ?
"clutch" Roberts with a second!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fletch could easily be a reverse Liam Jones. Was a forward as a junior.

Fletch could easily be a reverse Liam Jones. Was a forward as a junior.
Might be his best chance at securing a senior spot in 2018, as Cloke will be in his last season if he plays on. Redpath is always a bit iffy and Toyd's future role unclear. Stringer's not a genuine KPF.

The KPD spots seem to be consolidating around Adams, Cordy and Young with Collins as backup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back