VFL VFL round 12 v Casey @ Casey Fields. Sunday June 12th. 2:10

Remove this Banner Ad

So our goal scorers were Wetering, Fowler, Hustwaite, Roberts and Voulanas. Another week where the AFL listed players didn't trouble the scoreboard.
I rate Wetering and Fowler. Both deserve to be listed.

Voulanas is an academy product I'm hopeful for. Hopefully, he has a quieter year and we hide his talent away.

Callum Brown was the Magpies' best in their disappointing 52-point loss to Casey.

The father-son Pie amassed 32 disposals, laid 12 tackles and won six clearances in a brilliant performance.

Mid-season draftee Josh Carmichael was busy with 22 touches and laid 10 tackles to put his name in the mix for a senior debut.

Youngsters Caleb Poulter (25 disposals) and Trent Bianco (17) were prominent, while Isaac Chugg produced the highlight of the day with a cracking hanger.

Did they even watch the match? AFL round up and I would hardly say Bianco was prominent.
I assume the article was only discussing those whom are AFL relevant.

Callum Brown was the Magpies' best in their disappointing 52-point loss to Casey.

The father-son Pie amassed 32 disposals, laid 12 tackles and won six clearances in a brilliant performance.

Mid-season draftee Josh Carmichael was busy with 22 touches and laid 10 tackles to put his name in the mix for a senior debut.

Youngsters Caleb Poulter (25 disposals) and Trent Bianco (17) were prominent, while Isaac Chugg produced the highlight of the day with a cracking hanger.

Did they even watch the match? AFL round up and I would hardly say Bianco was prominent.

Brown can be in the Best in the VFL but is Miles off it at AFL Level.

Carmichael had a Good Debut Game and Barley trained with the Club. 2 weeks ago was playing in the SANFL with West Adelaide

Poulter was Good Again and Good to see Draper get some of the Ball.

Johnson sure looked out of touch so Bye comes a Bad Time for both Johnson and Josh

Voulanas is an academy product I'm hopeful for. Hopefully, he has a quieter year and we hide his talent away.
Looks like he should be playing in the U-12's he that Small;)

3 touches at VFL level is pretty horrible, it doesn't matter if he's been out. He's 25 years old, not an 18 year old kid.
Coming back after Bad Hammy and had Terrible Delivery I can see why he Struggled he be better for the Run

Stock up Macrae for mine. Had the equal second most tackles on the ground and only played a half. Exactly the sort of growth we want from him.

I was impressed that Macrae lifted with the intensity. He looked determined and ready for the fight. He threw himself amongst it. For a guy that's looked passive at times it was encouraging to see. I think he's got something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, 25 in a few months.

You have a habit of saying a player is a year older than they are when you're criticising them. I don't know why you do it.

I don't think Newcombe is overly quick so long as he has a footy brain and can get his hands on the pill I'll be happy. I love natural footballers.

Ditto. Give me a natural footballer with average athleticism over an elite athlete with average footy nous any day.

Didnt he say he wanted to come back?
Maybe. In the future. He left it open as a possibility.

Sounded like when the essendon bloke mentioned the same thing.
Doubt it'll happen. He'll be off the list at the end of the year officially.

Maybe. In the future. He left it open as a possibility.

Sounded like when the essendon bloke mentioned the same thing.
Doubt it'll happen. He'll be off the list at the end of the year officially.

Would not want Keane back anyway after what he did to us and I did not rate him as a Player anyway

3 touches at VFL level is pretty horrible, it doesn't matter if he's been out. He's 25 years old, not an 18 year old kid.
I wouldn’t put too much into today’s performance. Our ball use into forward 50 was appalling. Will be better for the run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back