VFL VFL Round 20 v Werribee @ Avalon Airport Oval. Sunday Aug 6th 12pm

Remove this Banner Ad

The critical difference is we committed to re-drafting Murley, which removes the dog act from it.

But personally, based on the past few weeks, Murley has actually shown quite a bit and deserves to remain provided we play him on the wing. One of our best today, on the way up. Richards, on the other hand, really hasn't transferred to VFL level nicely. Would take a big 2024 to see him debut.

Stupid that we Traded Pick 30 to Move Down to still Pick Richards

When we are Screaming out for KPF Prospects and had Lemmy and Keeler still on the Draft Board

Glad people are noticing murley now

I thought last year was no chance but he has improved quite alot this year..

Hope they keep him can see him having a decent afl career somewhere else if not

Glad people are noticing murley now

I thought last year was no chance but he has improved quite alot this year..

Hope they keep him can see him having a decent afl career somewhere else if not
Did Hine draft Murley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did big Kreugs go?
He was our best forward today and was the only one able to influence things despite us getting smashed in the middle. He attacks the ball really well and hands are getting sticker too. Copped a minor knock to the ankle but played on and looked fine. Didn't look sore later on to me.:thumbsu:

Stupid that we Traded Pick 30 to Move Down to still Pick Richards

When we are Screaming out for KPF Prospects and had Lemmy and Keeler still on the Draft Board
Neither Keeler nor Lemmey have showed much but I get the point.

Richards was far too over hyped and I think Ben Reid probably wanted to toot his own horn a bit. Why didn't we turn to the SANFL or WAFL or VFL or just pick up a normal kid?

One thing I noticed is that you're massively hampering the development of your young forwards when the ball doesn't get to them very often... We really need to get a stronger VFL team so the kids can flourish a little more.
And you're putting strain on the defenders if they're constantly under attack, too. VFL team, for a club so big, is a joke and the fact we seem to never recruit from it says a lot. Hawthorn, Dogs - both sides using their VFL team to develop talent. The Dogs even got Poulter from us because we were too silly to let him go.

His season has been a little underwhelming but last two weeks ... new player. Decent on the wing.
Yeah, starved down forward as we know forwards can be, but with his run, he looks good on the wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back