2nds VFL team v Frankston @ Frankston 2pm sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Even better than last week with Rivers back! Delaney in next week. We better not give up like last week but obviously I care more about certain individuals than how the team actually goes. Let's go Menzel, Vardy, Cowan, Gore, Jansen, etc!

It is interesting that they have named Jansen on the half back flank a number of times this year.
I wonder if they want to turn him into a defender or if it is to develop a defensive side to his midfield work.

It is interesting that they have named Jansen on the half back flank a number of times this year.
I wonder if they want to turn him into a defender or if it is to develop a defensive side to his midfield work.

Hmm they keep naming him there but from all the reports from games they play him up forward & in the centre.

Gets lots of tackles in games. So defensive side is okay. Needs to continue to work on fitness I think to continue the two-way running for full games.

Geelong

B Ruggles Robinson Cunico

HB Sheringham Rivers Jansen

C Gore Stokes Menzel

HF Farrelly Lucey Luxford

F Paliouras Vardy Bates

R Simpson Horlin-Smith Cowan

Int McFarlane Rees Burchell Atkins Sherman

Maas Haintz Tudor Dixon*
Every time I read that backline, I see "Robinson Crusoe" :oops:
Must be dyslexic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time I read that backline, I see "Robinson Crusoe" :oops:
Must be dyslexic.

Are you a dyslexic Catholic who believes in Dog, or a dyslexic devil worshipper who idolises Santa? :p

well I'm a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac. I lay awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.
Mother always said, when life gives you melons... You might be dyslexic.

Might be managed as he's played all games AFL or VFL this year

Tipped it

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2015-07-30/vfl-rivers-returns-to-footy

Rivers and Bates will be welcome returns as the VFL Cats lose a number of other AFL-listed players this weekend.

Nakia Cockatoo has been named in the AFL team to take on the Brisbane Lions on Saturday, while Jed Bews will be managed this weekend, and Sam Blease (concussion) and Tom Read (illness) will also miss.

Line-ups of both teams.

pXb0B48.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back