Victoria to put parents in jail for ten years for questioning their own child's gender

Remove this Banner Ad

No, you keep ignoring the fact that I quoted the South Park meme “pray the gay away”.

I of course was not imposing a limit on the scope of religious conversion therapy.

If you don’t know about conversion therapy, you should read up on it because that is what this law is about.
As he/she has been told over and over. He/she has taken an uninformed position and won't budge. Sad!

If you don’t know about conversion therapy, you should read up on it because that is what this law is about.
Not having knowledge of gay conversion therapy, even just the existence of it, seems like a pretty big knowledge gap to me.

Not having knowledge of gay conversion therapy, even just the existence of it, seems like a pretty big knowledge gap to me.

Erm really? Get off the internet then with the American far-left's obsession with trawling through what they term "historic injustices".

If you were moderate, you would understand that no one is going to be put in jail for questioning their own child's gender
To add to this, if you were moderate you also wouldn’t be reading an article by John Anderson that was printed in the Australian newspaper ffs and you wouldn’t be getting outraged by a law that’s banning religious fruitcakes trying to make their kids get fixed by praying the gay away.

Last edited:
Let me refine my response: I, along with 99% of normal Australians, have never heard of "gay conversion therapy", or have the foggiest what it is, until we noticed the same far-left fruit loops a year or two ago use it as a smear against Mike Pence in particular.
You are a long way from being a "normal" Australian.
I would put you in either the 3-5% who are in need of clinical psychological assistance or the 0.1-0.3% of the socially inept who post asinine rubbish online for self aggrandisement and/or "any" kind of social interaction.

You are a long way from being a "normal" Australian.
I would put you in either the 3-5% who are in need of clinical psychological assistance or the 0.1-0.3% of the socially inept who post asinine rubbish online for self aggrandisement and/or "any" kind of social interaction.

I don't really post "asinine rubbish online for any kind of social interaction" - I have a very limited number of posts on this site, all very considered and thought out and only on topics that concern me, you on the other hand have almost 39,000 posts - I'm not sure it's me getting my social interaction from here...!!!

I don't really post "asinine rubbish online for any kind of social interaction" - I have a very limited number of posts on this site, all very considered and thought out and only on topics that concern me, you on the other hand have almost 39,000 posts - I'm not sure it's me getting my social interaction from here...!!!
I had noticed you have very limited posts, mostly knee jerk right wing over-reaction. or outright fabrication.

Go read my 39,000 odd posts, maybe you will learn something?

Certainly - the Science says Australia's emissions (and certainly only a reduction in those total emissions) has negligible or zero impact on the Earth's climate.
You really are out of your depth, best not go in over your kankles sweetie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back