Shield Victoria vs New South Wales, MCG, October 26-29

Remove this Banner Ad

Painstakingly slow progress so far. Looks like there trying to play themselves into some form. occupying the crease. Only real reason for the snails pace scoring rate. Need a more attacking player in the top 3 to put pressure on the bowlers. Haven't had to change anything because were in survival mode.

Painstakingly slow progress so far. Looks like there trying to play themselves into some form. occupying the crease. Only real reason for the snails pace scoring rate. Need a more attacking player in the top 3 to put pressure on the bowlers. Haven't had to change anything because were in survival mode.
There's a bit in the deck. I don't mind it.

Our batting is just woeful ATM. It's fine going a bit slower than usual but not if you lose 8 wickets in the process. Totally poor planning from the outset. Bit in the deck yeah but 180 in 80 overs is not good enough. Were a bit of a joke in shield cricket right now. Not giving ourselves much chance to compete.

Our batting is just woeful ATM. It's fine going a bit slower than usual but not if you lose 8 wickets in the process. Totally poor planning from the outset. Bit in the deck yeah but 180 in 80 overs is not good enough. Were a bit of a joke in shield cricket right now. Not giving ourselves much chance to compete.

Was a very tough wicket day 1, NSW would have been rolled for under 150 on it. Let’s not make conclusions till both teams have batted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like you are right yet again but a long way to go.Boland not the destroyer so far but O,Neill all 3 wickets.

New ball wicket that’s not a bad thing I like these wickets

It’s great to see CA couldn’t find a single local umpire for the game but luckily there are plenty of NSW umpires to help out!!!
Donovan Koch is a South African who lives in Melbourne. He gave at least one of them not out.

Spudriques out first ball.

Brad Pitt Reaction GIF

Can someone drop Sangha my word he’s hopeless
He looked more at ease on the deck than anyone else.

Isn't Gilkes getting picked ahead of Holt due to being a better bat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back