Shield Round 3: South Australia Vs Western Australia @ Adelaide Oval; 26th-29th October 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even 20 until April next year. Quite a tough gig for a teenager to be batting three for one of the most dominant state teams of all time.
Yeah I know, just feel like he could go back to grade level at this point and work on his game.

Pretty poor effort after electing to bat and relying on the Redbacks to Redback themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The captaincy has seriously destroyed Henry Hunt. Such a shame.
He nicks everything, has been going ok in list A this season... I understand captaincy might have been a misstep but he hasn't been captain for some time now and still hasn't made a score in first class cricket in years...

k. Smith bowled middle stump cutting I've seen enough... I'd be happy for Drew to drop to 5 if there is another option... but top 3 spots are up for grabs if anyone wants them...

He nicks everything, has been going ok in list A this season... I understand captaincy might have been a misstep but he hasn't been captain for some time now and still hasn't made a score in first class cricket in years...

k. Smith bowled middle stump cutting I've seen enough... I'd be happy for Drew to drop to 5 if there is another option... but top 3 spots are up for grabs if anyone wants them...
He gave it up last or second last game last season. This is essentially his 4th or 5th game without captaincy. Poor call.

He gave it up last or second last game last season. This is essentially his 4th or 5th game without captaincy. Poor call.
Yep so hasn't been captain since like February.... If that is still a reason he can't get a score and nicks off playing defensive shots after 8+ months might be time for Henry and SACA to consider options...

SA even having a lead is on Philippe. Missed a simple runout when Manenti was cooked trying to be fancy plus a stumping later on. Manenti was on around 30 at the time.

Then let’s not forget about yet another failure the day before where he contributed a well made duck. I want him to do well but he’s had plenty of chances over the last few seasons but continues doing nothing. What is he actually bringing to the red ball team?

Do we have anyone who could replace him while Inglis is away because surely they couldn’t be any worse? Who is next in line Keeper wise?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back