Shield Round 6: South Australia vs Victoria, Adelaide Oval, 28th Nov-1st Dec

Remove this Banner Ad

Aside from JFM their many howlers have favoured the home side. One of them also can’t count to six.

At times this match could have got very ugly. Kudos to Sutherland and Rogers for keeping our blokes calm. Happily Lehmann failed dismally after his backyard cricket ‘catch’.

As it stands a few Vic lads may be charged with dissent.

Neither ump should stand in first class cricket again.
You forgot to complain about the pitch...

Disappointed Carey missed his ton, it was the only thing keeping my interest in the inevitable outcome. We have a break now while hit & giggle proliferates the scene for the next 6-8 weeks, so we have some time to think about the way some of our "batsmen" (and I used the term because I have a sense of humour) approach the game. We also have time to find someone to captain the team, the current captain is a spud.

Watching Redbacks batting to win a game is like watching a spider struggling in a toilet bowl. You know it has no chance, but you watch for a while before the inevitable flush.
Finger is on the button, Spider is exhausted but still trying to get out of the water......

season 4 skill crane GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bwahaha… the barracking from the commentators is hilarious.

SA it seems have not beaten us for 8 years.

It comes with the territory, I don't think you can complain that Shield commentators barrack. White (think that's his name) and McGain are unbearable.

10th wkt now worth 40 off 26 deliveries.

SA have had some nail biters this season, will this be another one?

It comes with the territory, I don't think you can complain that Shield commentators barrack. White (think that's his name) and McGain are unbearable.

I was not complaining… have been laughing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back