Shield Round 6: South Australia vs Victoria, Adelaide Oval, 28th Nov-1st Dec

Remove this Banner Ad

This south Australian side is a farce

9/11 are from South Australia and they are still s**t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean aren't from SA, right?

If Warner or Ussie were to miss, you'd pick him purely based on his rare talent rather than form. Why the hell he's not opening is another question. But I don't want to see Bancroft or Harris in that side again.
He has a long history with concussions and time away from the game.

No way would he get picked next.
He also needs to get some runs.

He has a long history with concussions and time away from the game.

No way would he get picked next.
He also needs to get some runs.
Probably needed a ton today but it was an impressive innings. But agree a few big scores will help his cause once Warner retires (or gets dropped). But sadly you get the feeling he's one concussion away from retirement.

If we pull off the unexpected miracle then surely he doesn’t get to sing the song with the team. Worse than Frampton in the Gf

I think Carder may as well stay in Perth over Xmas and not come back. Cards have to be stamped now. No idea who opens in his spot, could move someone up and Thomas Kelly into the middle order.

Last year 180 runs @ 15.00. 1 score of 50 in 12 innings.
And yet we try him again. 8 innings for 112 runs, 14.00 average, top score 37.
That is 10 matches, 20 innings, 292 runs @ 14.60.
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have real problems with batting in Australian cricket right now, just look at what happened in Sydney today. Pathetic.
Unless they are playing hit & giggle, they have no idea what they are doing.

Last year 180 runs @ 15.00. 1 score of 50 in 12 innings.
And yet we try him again. 8 innings for 112 runs, 14.00 average, top score 37.
That is 10 matches, 20 innings, 292 runs @ 14.60.
ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have real problems with batting in Australian cricket right now, just look at what happened in Sydney today. Pathetic.
Unless they are playing hit & giggle, they have no idea what they are doing.

I believe Nielsen brought him over on a 3 year deal so had to keep him on this year, but yeah noone can be surprised by his lack of output now.

Yeah, basically a given now that teams will be 2-30 9/10 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game has been following a distinct pattern of early collapses, so let's see if SA can put together a few big partnerships to get back on track

Show some balls and play with 9 if you don’t have 11 worthy players

Was about to type, Hunt making the most of some looser bowling and then chops on... FFS
Out the same way both times this match, uncertainty outside off stump, late decision to leave and chopping on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back