Villa, Man U 1 all draw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Man U for scrounging out a draw from which looked like a loss!!!! An own goal in the last minute of injury time by Arkay gave Man U a undeserved draw!! But we will take it :D

Aston Villa was clearly the better side on the park but did not take any of their oppurtunities at all. With 10 minutes to go Balaban had a perfect oppurtunity to get the score to 2-0 yet the shot on goal from 5 metres out missed everything.

Man United only had 2 real chances in the last half! And one resulted in an own goal!!
Beckham looks to have done a groin injury...and it looked like Villas new signing Balaban did some serious damage to his ankle in the last 5 minutes

Roy Carrol made his full debut for Man U in goal and he did a great job
You can never say your home and hosed against Man U!

GLORY MAN UNITED!!

Alpay you ****er!!!
:mad:

I was already celebrating Man Utd's first loss of the season , by the way I think that is one of last times youll see Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke at man Utd.

Cole will goto Newcastle, and Yorke will follow the rest of the hacks (Southgate, Whelan, Ehiogu) and goto Borough.

1/2 time in the Derby
Newcastle 1
Sunderland 1

Man U have got real problems early in the season. There defense is pretty shocking and a better side than Villa would have beaten them 3-0. 1 lucky win and 2 draws is a shocker start for Man U and now with Beckhams injury and Stam signing with Lazio it looks like its time for Liverpool to move in for the kill and get another trophy!

Go THE REDS!

There was no fluency in United's football last night....1-1 was a very lucky result. Carroll did a very good job in goal, Brown was excellent, and Keane was everywhere. Good to see Johnsen fit as well.

I think the team is having trouble adapting to Keane and Veron in the midfield. They seem to crowd each other out....and which is the senior player and playmaker? When we had Keane and Ince, they had Keane as the attacking midfielder and Ince as the defensive....maybe they'll need to use Keane as the defensive and Veron as the attacking midfielder. The added bonus of having Keane on the defensive side is that it'll keep the defenders AWAKE with his on-field "encouragement".

I dont classify "Stam" as a loss to you guys. I think hes a very ordinary defender IMO. Maybe you guys should of tried to make a deal that involved you guys getting Nesta.

QT

Stam at his best was a brilliant defender, but since he came back from injury (back in January), his form has been a shadow of what it once was. Stam was so good that quite a few people on the United e-mail lists named him as United's best central defender since Martin Buchan (in the 70s).

There is plenty of spin from Old Trafford about the transfer, so for those who are interested, as usual, go to www.redissue.co.uk for all the latest info and opinion.

Its great that United have dropped four points in their first three games against reasonable ordinary opposition.

I have a feeling it will be a real four way dog fight this year for the title.

Liverpool are yet to drop a point and had a marvellous win in the Super Cup over the European Champions

Owen is on fire.

Originally posted by Jars458
Its great that United have dropped four points in their first three games against reasonable ordinary opposition.

I have a feeling it will be a real four way dog fight this year for the title.

Liverpool are yet to drop a point and had a marvellous win in the Super Cup over the European Champions

Owen is on fire.

What did they say about hubris and nemisis?

Bolton Wanderers - 2
Bin dipping, granny stabbing, scouse bastards - 1

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back