Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw City's opening like 8-9 fixtures. They gonna be so far ahead by that stage it will be over. Real easy run to start things off.
Really don't think it'll be that easy for us next season.

We'll have people starting pre season late, it's going to be really hard to be right mentally after winning a Treble, we'll lose key players (Gundo, Bernardo in particular), KDB might not be right for the start of the season, and we have Super Cup/Club World Cup fixtures to fit in an already busy schedule.

Really don't think it'll be that easy for us next season.

We'll have people starting pre season late, it's going to be really hard to be right mentally after winning a Treble, we'll lose key players (Gundo, Bernardo in particular), KDB might not be right for the start of the season, and we have Super Cup/Club World Cup fixtures to fit in an already busy schedule.
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

The PL is just 38 weeks of waiting to see how City win the title.

And 38 weeks of Moomba downplaying their chances.
I bet if I said that we're guaranteed to win next season the usual suspects will be all over it moaning about arrogance.

Can't win on BF sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet if I said that we're guaranteed to win next season the usual suspects will be all over it moaning about arrogance.

Nothing is guaranteed but you are clear favourites. Nothing arrogant about that. Even with the players you lose, its not like City won't replace them.

No you just don't have to play it down every single week. "Gee it's a tricky match this week, not feeling confident" ad nauseum last season and getting in early this year.

No you just don't have to play it down every single week. "Gee it's a tricky match this week, not feeling confident" ad nauseum last season and getting in early this year.
Christ, now I'm being told how I should feel about my clubs games. BigFooty, never change.

If I think my club is facing a tricky match, or if I'm not feeling confident then that's what I'll say.

Christ, now I'm being told how I should feel about my clubs games. BigFooty, never change.

If I think my club is facing a tricky match, or if I'm not feeling confident then that's what I'll say.

And when I observe that you say it every week you don't have to get your back up if that's how you feel.

And when I observe that you say it every week you don't have to get your back up if that's how you feel.
So what if I do say it every week (I dont).

People see things differently. Many blues of my age do lean towards the cautious side. So what.

So what if I do say it every week (I dont).

People see things differently. Many blues of my age do lean towards the cautious side. So what.

Fantastic, you go for it. I'll continue to comment on what I want and you keep posting what you want and everyone's happy. If you're going to get your nose out of joint because I've said you're talking your team down then that's fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back