WAFL performances part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Why should this thread be any different to most of the other ones?

This whole board has gone from entertaining and informative to being pretty much just a big self-referential circle jerk, with most threads centering around a few boring trends:

a) someone criticises a player and is then crucified by that players supporters.

or

b) someone criticises a player to goad the supporters of that player into a bitchfest.

Sure, sometimes it is fun to get reactions from people, but the vitriol being hurled at Mundy, Hinkley, Headland, Dodd, Suban etc all stinks of petty oneupmanship.

Honestly, having not been able to see a game for the past 6 weeks I actually thought Suban was pretty junk based on reading this board. From what I saw of him on the weekend it is this board that is junk.

How about a bay13 thread where all the monkeys can hurl as much s**t at each other as they like? It couldn't hurt.

Eloquently put, Blutes. Though I think there has been a fair bit of support for Suban on here from most of the Horde since the season started, and especially in the last 4 weeks or so.

Of course, if you think things have fallen away that badly on here, perhaps you could start a few threads yourself to help improve the standard??

More power to the puddinghat too, BTW.

Sure, sometimes it is fun to get reactions from people, but the vitriol being hurled at Mundy, Hinkley, Headland, Dodd, Suban etc all stinks of petty oneupmanship.

I believe Big Footy etiquette is to wait until a player's in their second year before tearing them to shreds for not living up to the expectations of super-stardom put on them in their first.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mayne was foxing so he can retire a Freo great.

CHeck your facts. Suban has been nothing but praised.

Anyone been keeping an eye on Trevor Oliver?

A lot of talk about him being the next Greg Broughton type who makes the transition easily as a mature age recruit. Anyone know how tall he is?

CHeck your facts. Suban has been nothing but praised.

Anyone been keeping an eye on Trevor Oliver?

A lot of talk about him being the next Greg Broughton type who makes the transition easily as a mature age recruit. Anyone know how tall he is?

Trevor Oliver - 20/02/88 18cm 81kgs and played roughly around the 40 game mark. Back pocket/Half back type player, originally from the Waratahs in the N.T.

Trevor Oliver - 20/02/88 18cm 81kgs and played roughly around the 40 game mark. Back pocket/Half back type player, originally from the Waratahs in the N.T.

Interesting. Could be another handy late pick up. However i was under the impression his knees were shot. Apparently there was even an article on his chances in the draft

Interesting. Could be another handy late pick up. However i was under the impression his knees were shot. Apparently there was even an article on his chances in the draft

Yeah, both knees give him too much grief and he has said himself he could not make it in the next level.

Shame, has some great skills and is a very solid backman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad you took him on Stronz, I wasn't convinced you were right until Dom posted this. You're a dead certainty now.
Yep, I'll be having the most expensive Pint I can find. I know they sell Hoegaarden in the city for aroun $15 so that's looking the best option at this stage :):thumbsu:

Yep, I'll be having the most expensive Pint I can find. I know they sell Hoegaarden in the city for aroun $15 so that's looking the best option at this stage :):thumbsu:

You said a pint, you didn't say a pint of what.

A 570ml glass of Johnny Walker blue label. :thumbsu:

Not sure if it comes in a pint, but I'd go with-

06091819_05_g.jpg

'Dazzle'

Price Tag: $51,200
Ingredients: Rose champagne Strawberry liqueur Lychee liqueur Lemon juice Syrup 18-karat white-gold ring with pink tourmaline and diamond stones

Not sure if it comes in a pint, but I'd go with-

06091819_05_g.jpg

'Dazzle'

Price Tag: $51,200
Ingredients: Rose champagne Strawberry liqueur Lychee liqueur Lemon juice Syrup 18-karat white-gold ring with pink tourmaline and diamond stones

You'd wanna put out if he's going to buy you one of them!!:)

Claremont vs Swan Districts

Clayton Hinkley: 13k 9h 22d 5m 11t 1ho 5i50
Luke Pratt: 13k 7h 7m 5t 1ho

Peel Thunder vs South Fremantle

Daniel Gilmore: 11k 16h 27d 5m 1t 5i50
Josh Head: 6k 3h 9d 3m 2t 1i50

Perth vs Subiaco

Marcus Drum: 6k 6h 2m 4t 1i50

West Perth vs East Fremantle

Adam Campbell: 8k 4h 6m 2i50 2G 2B

Good games from the swannies boys :thumbsu:

Clayton Hinkley: 13k 9h 22d 5m 11t 1ho 5i50

Looks like Hinkley will be back in purple next week, and rightfully so. An all round great game by the look of those stats, and 11 tackles isn't bad for someone who is supposed to be soft...

Looks like Hinkley will be back in purple next week, and rightfully so. An all round great game by the look of those stats, and 11 tackles isn't bad for someone who is supposed to be soft...

great game?

I thought he was solid in a dominant team, not great. Still buggered up plenty of plays and had some horrid turnovers.

He's frustrating. At times he looks silky but he simply doesn't have the composure to execute his skills consistently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back