Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

You quoted a post from over a week ago, made up something that was never said, and are claiming the discussion was about that thing that was never said demanding an answer to your argument against a thing that was never said.

Again, I repeat:

There's a reason people keep pulling you up for the whole strawman thing.

So just confirming - all you can offer is the same debunked argument you presented last time.

Hilarious.

'debunked'

e.g.

I provide the death toll.

Zidane makes things up to reduce it and make it all Hamas' fault.

Isn't it hilarious you accuse others of making things up then you go on to say I am reducing the total death toll which is a bare faced lie.

Every accusation is a confession time. The life & times of Owen87.

Keep digging that hole.

Again, not one of your better replies. But at least you have gotten away from posting bare faced lies so there's an improvement for you. Congratulations!!

I'm just enjoying watching the cognitive dissonance this conflict has created where you've spent an enormous amount of posts arguing against the people saying war crimes and genocide is bad no matter who's doing it.

I'm just enjoying watching the cognitive dissonance this conflict has created where you've spent an enormous amount of posts arguing against the people saying war crimes and genocide is bad no matter who's doing it.

Looks like you're back to posting bare faced lies again. I had high hopes a poster of your quality would be able to put togehter something meaningful and genuine.

Obviously that hope was misguided.

I await your next factually incorrect post.

Good to see the Erez border crossing operational again after it was attacked last year:

Hopefully with the port being opened and this crossing operational again Gazan residents can get more reliable access to aid with the $9 billion aid package recently signed into law by Biden.

Saudi Arabia really should match what the US is donating in aid, they can easily afford to do so and then some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were warned to get out while Hamas is being eradicated. War has its’ casualties.

War does have its casualties however, the amount of civilian deaths inflicted by Israel is simply unacceptable and far out of proportion. I hope whoever is behind the disproportionate response is held accountable in a war crimes commission post war. Penalties should be severe to prevent this ever happening again.

War does have its casualties however, the amount of civilian deaths inflicted by Israel is simply unacceptable and far out of proportion. I hope whoever is behind the disproportionate response is held accountable in a war crimes commission post war. Penalties should be severe to prevent this ever happening again.

What kind of penalties?

Sanctions. Prison sentences. Anything necessary to provide a strong motivation for this war never to be repeated again.

Who is going to arrest them and have them extradited?

I'm not sure sanctions will come from their allies. Maybe some nations not allied to them.

This kind of war has happened a lot of times. Will happen again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back