Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Israel accused Hamas of a heap of stuff on October 7. For example, the whole beheaded babies thing.

Some of it was true. Some of it wasn't. Most of it seems to have been replicated by Israel when even a cursory look was taken by the UN investigators.

At every turn, whatever Israel has accused Hamas of doing, appears to be something Israel has actually done.

Hamas livestreamed their rampage, Israel didn't need to accuse them of anything. What claims made specifically by Israeli government officials directly involved in the aftermath of the Oct 7 massacre are specifically not true?

I could be wrong but I cannot find an example of Israel entering Gazan territory and executing nearly 1000 people in cold blood en masse, raping victims than parading them around the street for celebrations then taking a large number of hostages with them afterwards.

Since you said that Hamas have done no differently to Israel I am sure you will be able to cite an example of this committed by Israel without too much difficulty.

No,have a read about Lavender and Where's Daddy?
You'll work it out.
It's kind of funny how so many anti-Israeli talking points just kind of disintegrate upon asking extremely basic questions about them that go beyond some headline reposted on twitter :rolleyes:

Hamas livestreamed their rampage, Israel didn't need to accuse them of anything. What claims made specifically by Israeli government officials directly involved in the aftermath of the Oct 7 massacre are specifically not true?

I could be wrong but I cannot find an example of Israel entering Gazan territory and executing nearly 1000 people in cold blood en masse, raping victims than parading them around the street for celebrations then taking a large number of hostages with them afterwards.

Since you said that Hamas have done no differently to Israel I am sure you will be able to cite an example of this committed by Israel without too much difficulty.

Zidane: Tries to moral grandstand in defence of a genocide.

~ 2.2m people at risk of death, injury and displacement isn't 'bad' enough for you apparently.

This is getting seriously embarrassing for you. I suspect you'll sit down in a few years time and wonder how on earth you thought spending so much time and energy defending, justifying, or minimising Israel's actions was a good idea.

Zidane: Tries to moral grandstand in defence of a genocide.

~ 2.2m people at risk of death, injury and displacement isn't 'bad' enough for you apparently.

This is getting seriously embarrassing for you. I suspect you'll sit down in a few years time and wonder how on earth you thought spending so much time and energy defending, justifying, or minimising Israel's actions was a good idea.

So in other words your statement that everything Hamas has done Israel is guilty of was false and you know it. Hence your usual tactic of firing off false allegations in response instead of actually justifying the claims you made.

Thanks for confirming to all.

You might want to also ask yourself how a poster who wants Israel charged with war crimes and also wants Israel to be forced to accept a two state solution is allegedly defending Israel at all.

I bet you won't and will continue to embarrass yourself with another factually incorrect rant. I await such a response.

So in other words your statement that everything Hamas has done Israel is guilty of was false and you know it. Hence your usual tactic of firing off false allegations in response instead of actually justifying the claims you made.

Thanks for confirming to all.

You might want to also ask yourself how a poster who wants Israel charged with war crimes and also wants Israel to be forced to accept a two state solution is allegedly defending Israel at all.

I bet you won't and will continue to embarrass yourself with another factually incorrect rant. I await such a response.

Funny, you say you don't defend Israel yet at every turn find yourself replying to me to dispute or minimise anything negative said against Israel. Weird.

Funny, you say you don't defend Israel yet at every turn find yourself replying to me to dispute or minimise anything negative said against Israel. Weird.

More factually incorrect posting from yourself, becoming common place from yourself. Which poster said settlers should be charged with war crimes and forcibly evicted?

If what you say is correct then surely the same poster wouldn't have said those same things if we are being logical.

I'll leave that with you and wait for another furious and factually incorrect response from yourself.

More factually incorrect posting from yourself, becoming common place from yourself. Which poster said settlers should be charged with war crimes and forcibly evicted?

If what you say is correct then surely the same poster wouldn't have said those same things if we are being logical.

I'll leave that with you and wait for another furious and factually incorrect response from yourself.

I'll give you credit there, you are willing to condemn the settlers.

It's just the whole genocide in Gaza thing you keep finding yourself minimising or throwing up whataboutisms.

Is there a particular reason you find that you need to constantly reply to me on this topic?

Why is it you find people posting that they believe Israel is deliberately slaughtering civilians something that you need to constantly respond to and challenge?

Probably because it is obviously false and you are unable to back it up in any way.

ICJ finds it's a plausible risk of genocide.

So not obviously false at all. Seems to me it's quite plausible.

Who shall I believe; ICJ, or Jazny from BigFooty?

I'll give you credit there, you are willing to condemn the settlers.

It's just the whole genocide in Gaza thing you keep finding yourself minimising or throwing up whataboutisms.

Is there a particular reason you find that you need to constantly reply to me on this topic?

Why is it you find people posting that they believe Israel is deliberately slaughtering civilians something that you need to constantly respond to and challenge?

I believe that's best left to the experts to determine. For me, it's a horrible unnecessary war started by Hamas that has gone too far on both sides. Every war could be construed as genocidal in reality as there always is large amounts of civilians killed in all wars since the start of time.

I also don't believe that sort of rhetoric actually helps anyone or mediate an end to the war. What will end the war is Hamas accepting they cannot continue to govern in Gaza and Israel being made accountable for any war crimes they are found guilty plus being forced to accept governance in Gaza by either the PA or an authority that represents the PA. This way we never, ever see a repeat of the current war again which is my main concern.

I believe that's best left to the experts to determine. For me, it's a horrible unnecessary war started by Hamas that has gone too far on both sides. Every war could be construed as genocidal in reality as there always is large amounts of civilians killed in all wars since the start of time.

I also don't believe that sort of rhetoric actually helps anyone or mediate an end to the war. What will end the war is Hamas accepting they cannot continue to govern in Gaza and Israel being made accountable for any war crimes they are found guilty plus being forced to accept governance in Gaza by either the PA or an authority that represents the PA. This way we never, ever see a repeat of the current war again which is my main concern.

It's a discussion forum, not a court of law. Waiting for experts to rule on a genocide means letting them unfold, because no genocide AFAIK has ever been ruled a genocide until after the fact.

I'd rather live in a world where these things don't happen, or in lieu of that, where they're stopped in-progress and not allowed to continue to unfold.

It's a discussion forum, not a court of law. Waiting for experts to rule on a genocide means letting them unfold, because no genocide AFAIK has ever been ruled a genocide until after the fact.

I'd rather live in a world where these things don't happen, or in lieu of that, where they're stopped in-progress and not allowed to continue to unfold.

Exactly, and the best way to stop any further civilian deaths is to end the war.

IMO if I was Hamas I would simply release all hostages and announce all military operations against Israel and Israeli civilians is suspended. This ensures no more deaths happen. That puts the onus on Israel and would actually garner support for Hamas if Israel then continued military action (which I believe they would cease immediately under this scenario).

ICJ finds it's a plausible risk of genocide.

So not obviously false at all. Seems to me it's quite plausible.

Who shall I believe; ICJ, or Jazny from BigFooty?
Does your entire belief that Israel is committing genocide hinge on the ICJ finding that there is a plausible case of genocide? Because that's not what the court ruled, read Judge Donoghue's clarification on what their plausibility ruling means. By the way you describe it, you don't have the meaning right:
“The court decided that the Palestinians had a plausible right to be protected from genocide and that South Africa had the right to present that claim in the court. It then looked at the facts as well. But it did not decide—and this is something where I’m correcting what’s often said in the media—it didn’t decide that the claim of genocide was plausible. It did emphasize in the order that there was a risk of irreparable harm to the Palestinian right to be protected from genocide... But the shorthand that often appears, which is that there’s a plausible case of genocide, isn’t what the court decided.”

So if that's what you base your belief on, and it's a misread of the ICJ ruling, then do you still believe Israel is committing genocide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does your entire belief that Israel is committing genocide hinge on the ICJ finding that there is a plausible case of genocide? Because that's not what the court ruled, read Judge Donoghue's clarification on what their plausibility ruling means. By the way you describe it, you don't have the meaning right:
“The court decided that the Palestinians had a plausible right to be protected from genocide and that South Africa had the right to present that claim in the court. It then looked at the facts as well. But it did not decide—and this is something where I’m correcting what’s often said in the media—it didn’t decide that the claim of genocide was plausible. It did emphasize in the order that there was a risk of irreparable harm to the Palestinian right to be protected from genocide... But the shorthand that often appears, which is that there’s a plausible case of genocide, isn’t what the court decided.”

So if that's what you base your belief on, and it's a misread of the ICJ ruling, then do you still believe Israel is committing genocide?

Lol still going with the hasbara.

I believe those that state Israel are guilty of genocide won't change their view even if Israel are found not guilty by the ICJ.

To me, all of this is irrelevant right now. What is most important is ending the war, protecting innocent civilians and making sure this never happens again.

Lol still going with the hasbara.
You have nothing, Ghost Sources! Do you feel like your worldview is falling apart when presented with actual news? The actual judge who knows what the actual ruling means explaining it to you on an actual news program? I think your head must have exploded :embarrassedv1:

Quickly run along back to twitter where you can live in a fantasy land and you can say whatever you like without having to worry about what's real or not.

Numerous genocide scholars also believe it's a genocide. I'm comfortable in my assessment and that in the future I'll be able to reconcile my values with my stance on Israel's current actions.

I doubt you'll find the same.

Numerous genocide scholars also believe it's a genocide. I'm comfortable in my assessment and that in the future I'll be able to reconcile my values with my stance on Israel's current actions.

I doubt you'll find the same.
So it had nothing to do with the ICJ ruling, good to know. Now you retreat back to the comfort of scholars who agree with your worldview and ignore the ones who don't.

You have nothing, Ghost Sources! Do you feel like your worldview is falling apart when presented with actual news? The actual judge who knows what the actual ruling means explaining it to you on an actual news program? I think your head must have exploded :embarrassedv1:

Quickly run along back to twitter where you can live in a fantasy land and you can say whatever you like without having to worry about what's real or not.

It’s junket journalism, not worth the data you watched it on.

For anybody stating civilian fatalities are normal in war and Israel's murdering of civilians is not unusual, consider the current Sudan war. 12+ months of fighting, 6,000,000+ internally displaced, 2,000,000+ refugees, ~15,000 fatalities. And that's a brutal war fought in major cities by primitive (at best) militant groups.

For anybody stating civilian fatalities are normal in war and Israel's murdering of civilians is not unusual, consider the current Sudan war. 12+ months of fighting, 6,000,000+ internally displaced, 2,000,000+ refugees, ~15,000 fatalities. And that's a brutal war fought in major cities by primitive (at best) militant groups.

Yeah but Hamas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back