Other Watching the NFL Overseas

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone here has been to Germany (Munich and Hamburg in particular) and caught any live NFL on the box over there?

I'm off to Germany just after XMAS, and have been told that the Champions Sportsbar in Munich is the way to go, but no idea about Hamburg.

Be a bit of a novelty being able to watch the NFL in the late afternoon/evening again! :thumbsu:

Thx

ESPN is the feeder channel. Whilst in Rome last year, I dropped into the Botticella Beer & Wine Bar (Steelers Bar) in which I got the pleasure of watching the pre-season Broncos & Steelers game (first three quarters) on the big screen early in the morning, before jumping in a taxi, head to my hotel to pick up my luggage and head off to the airport for a 5am flight to JFK (via Paris). I suggest you do some research PB regards clubs / group of NFL bars like the one you know about in Munich, that you'll find one in Hamburg. Germany, in my mind, would be the most pro- NFL countries of all of Europe. Germany/ Austria hosted the Gridiron World Cup during their summer IIRC. Huge gridiron following according to one of my former colleagues from the Victorian Gridiron League (of Officials). Talking as much as 50k filling the stadium for a German International game.

I think most of Europe has ESPN or ESPN2 and these channels broadcast for sure. Anyway, try watching on METV (Middle East TV) which broadcasts many games, live.

Nir.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back