Roast WC Need to do Something About Their Recruiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus Redden appears to be warming to the task. If he continues to build his form/consistency on the back of a good pre-season, all bar the rusted-on, will be singing from a different choir book come seasons end.
Hopefully. Wellingham was a disaster for various reasons for awhile but came good. No reason why Redden can't.

IMO we wont see redden at his best consistently till priddis leaves. We have to have a look at the end of the season about Priddis. He is holding a few guys back.

IMO we wont see redden at his best consistently till priddis leaves. We have to have a look at the end of the season about Priddis. He is holding a few guys back.
What Adelaide have done with Scott Thompson is what we should do with Priddis.

No one has even come close to displacing priddis, no one.priddis carved the wafl up for years to get where he is,who do we have that put 3 decent games together for EP

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

No one has even come close to displacing priddis, no one.priddis carved the wafl up for years to get where he is,who do we have that put 3 decent games together for EP

Priddis so far hasn't set the world on fire and the game is moving n from Him. We should be good enough to cover him. Redden certainly should return to being a 25-30 possession player and offering more defensively and you would get a few guys like Sheed and Duggan being able to spend more time on ball and developing their game.

What Adelaide have done with Scott Thompson is what we should do with Priddis.
Exactly.

Priddis so far hasn't set the world on fire and the game is moving n from Him. We should be good enough to cover him. Redden certainly should return to being a 25-30 possession player and offering more defensively and you would get a few guys like Sheed and Duggan being able to spend more time on ball and developing their game.

Exactly.
So your back on the redden train..

Priddis would probably consistently get like 50 touches playing in the WAFL and would be hard to ignore
Not just yet but imo he needs to spend more time in the guts to give us more. Also sheed in his fourth year and is not getting proper midfield time. Our midfield needs to become more versatile if it wants to be competitive in the near future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no. arms, back and shoulders. looks quite sickening at the moment when you compare him to priddis of the past.
Not uncommen for older players to slim down a bit. he is still having an impact in congestions and is still laying strong tackles.
Probably lost a few to be a bit fitter in a game thats got faster.

Priddis will fall away and someone will pick up.

Mitchell doesn't have much longer. Maybe one more season, Priddis no more than another two.

Redden fills a need for type and age profile once they fall away (Selwood, Ebert, Swift/Stevens) add in the younger miss coming through can hopefully pick up the slack and we'll be in a similar position for inside midfield capability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to find another position for Priddis. Could he possibly be played on the HFF or even in the pocket, or HBF? Now don't shoot me down in flames - I'm just asking the question:rolleyes:

They need to find another position for Priddis. Could he possibly be played on the HFF or even in the pocket, or HBF? Now don't shoot me down in flames - I'm just asking the question:rolleyes:
Centre half bench is his secondary position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back