Roast WC Need to do Something About Their Recruiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Since Mitch Brown left we've been looking to fill the void.

inb4 Willie joke

If you're anticipating someone to make a Willie joke I think you'll be rioli disappointed by the lack of responses.

Duggan may be able to kick but he is a dumb footballer. His scope is a lot lower than what he is given credit for. Potential role player at best.

I always thought the restricting of where people can post based on who they support rather lame. The boards should be for club specific discussion but it should allow anyone to post anywhere and hold them to the same standard for behavior as anyone else.

I always scoff when I go onto other boards and see "no opposition fans allowed". Get your hand off it.

I always thought the restricting of where people can post based on who they support rather lame. The boards should be for club specific discussion but it should allow anyone to post anywhere and hold them to the same standard for behavior as anyone else.

I always scoff when I go onto other boards and see "no opposition fans allowed". Get your hand off it.

Very lame particularly when you do support WCE and responses are abusive . Appears some little people use forums as an outlet for their issues .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if they aren't when we recruit them, they damn well will be by the time we've finished with them

Or try and turn them into midfielders.

Why draft a mid when you can draft a HBF and force them to play out of position?

Just watched the Fremantle v Geelong game.

Talk about rubbing salt in wounds and all that.

A reminder of just how bad our recruiting has been.

Biggest stuff up not taking Duncan ahead of Weedon and Stevens..... double ouch.

Not taking Menagola .

Not taking Blakey.

Whats worse all these players were doing their thing right under our noses in our own back yard.

We've needed a small crumbing forward since Phil Matera/Sampi and it STILL hasn't been addressed. Amazing
Then you will like Jack Higgins. He can also put his hand up for midfield minutes. He is 178 cm from Oakleigh Chargers/Viv Metro. He is likely to be around a late first rounder.

We've needed a small crumbing forward since Phil Matera/Sampi and it STILL hasn't been addressed. Amazing
Actually, it was addressed, but some previous ones didn't work out. Plus, the small crumbing forward is the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle, they're certainly not your first requirement.

It was obvious again last night, the ball went to ground repeatedly and we had nobody there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back