Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Took my nine yr old daughter to the GWS prelim in 2017 then we headed to Swan St after the Granny.
Only stayed till about 730-8, there was just a bit too much drinking going on for a little kid but we still talk about it now and so happy she’s got some memories of it.
She’s already asked if we can go there again if we win this year

What an emotional day it was in 2017. Everything about it, it's going to be very hard to top.

3 years to the day since we officially didn’t match Hawthorns offer for Vickery, officially setting us on the path to a dynasty
Celebrated getting rid of Vickery.

Attachments

• IMG_1033.GIF
    IMG_1033.GIF
    674.5 KB · Views: 126

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’ve not been able to bring myself to read the final chapters of Konrad Marshall’s Yellow & Black: A Season With Richmond book for the last two years... stopped before the chapters covering the finals begin, wanted to savour it and then was superstitious about reading the final chapters once 2018 and then 19 came around...

Finally finishing the book a chapter per night this week with the weight of expectation (and possible premiership hangover) a distant memory. Think I may even be able to watch some games live next year lol.

Anyone else this crazy?

Ps...

Just rewatched the last part of the second quarter and all of the third.

not sure I noticed before how much of a beast Cotchin was in every centre clearance. He was potentially the most important player to our win. He was hunting Crows like a .... Tiger.

I think I need to do a montage.

not sure I noticed before how much of a beast Cotchin was in every centre clearance. He was potentially the most important player to our win. He was hunting Crows like a .... Tiger.

Fecking oath Cotch was a beast! Arguably helped the RFC win all the Finals through to the GF!
Imposed his will and body on the GFC...that pirouette and goal, sublime!
Imposed his will and body on the GWS...nighty night sheil!
Patrolled the center in the GF!
Has not reached those beastly heights since...even in our 2019 win! Here's hoping the chimp has one last hurrah in 2020 rolling back the years!
The Chimp Miester! When the Chimp imposes himself in the contest it's 'instant mode' I have come to realize that ability of Cotch is elite and rare! Bang!
Better than even Dusty...feck I'm going to miss him when he finally hangs up his boots!

I think you need to as well.

Fecking oath Cotch was a beast! Arguably helped the RFC win all the Finals through to the GF!
Imposed his will and body on the GFC...that pirouette and goal, sublime!
Imposed his will and body on the GWS...nighty night sheil!
Patrolled the center in the GF!
Has not reached those beastly heights since...even in our 2019 win! Here's hoping the chimp has one last hurrah in 2020 rolling back the years!
The Chimp Miester! When the Chimp imposes himself in the contest it's 'instant mode' I have come to realize that ability of Cotch is elite and rare! Bang!
Better than even Dusty...feck I'm going to miss him when he finally hangs up his boots!

he is contracted 3 more years!!

Back