Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F2575ff590c50c0c73ddd401dd0c7ca19%2F205713668%2Fadelaide-crows-senior-coach-don-pyke-taylor-walker-sam-jacobs-and-picture-id851535006

HAHAHAHA Pyke HAHAHAHAH

What Morons ....concentrated on their "I cackled my daks"stance and not on the game...lol

I saw Jack Graham in his black pick-up truck driving to the game yesterday, as he turned in a roundabout I said to my wife that's Jack Graham looking straight at him, and then two seconds later we are both hooked in this mesmerising thumbs up stare, he looked like he was going to have a massive game.

Then I saw him during the anthem on the replay and he look composed as heck. This bloke will be and RFC legend!

What a chief flog tex walker is. Was so arrogant at the parade & media conference & was a no show today.

Cotch was Immense again today as he has been all final series.

So proud of all the boys. Great times, great future ahead.
I reckon we looked at the dogs in 2016 as a way of going about it on the field. Let's take a cautionary look at how not to self implode the year after

Still wearing the jumper from yesterday.
Premiership pin attached.

I seem to have collected about 6 scarves and a flag from Swan Street walking street last night..... :drunk:

How good were the free Dusty cuts at the barber on Swan Street last night, or when Mick Molloy walked down there.... crazy!

I even ran into a huge tiger supporter and totally sloshed Michael Slater on Punt Road last night.... he asked me if i wanted to share a cab... i was like "don't you fkin live in Sydney?"
And he said "couldnt give a toss, the Tigers won the bloody flag!"
Legend.:cool:

every ******* nuffy thought we would struggle to rebuild during the expansion era

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but we snitched miles, townsend, caddy and prestia while sending deledio to the giants HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at the same time, we did three latent ruckmen switches (listen to this bit, it's delirious)

(alright, you ready?)

Graham for Maric (Adelaide)
Derickx for Nankervis (Sydney)
Vickery for ???????? (Hawthorn)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let's not forget this side put out Soldo and Elton for a few wins this season, and even big ol' Ivlank got a snag against Hawthorn

HAHAHAHAHAHA - but honestly thanks to both blokes deserved a shot in some VERY desperate times this season.

oh yeah

we only played with one ruck HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RIOLI WAS RUCKING TODAY HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
that's when i knew the game was done, taking the ******* piss boys ******* love it.
I thought Rioli really let us down in the ruck, y'day. Grigg to do ruck training over the preseason I reckon:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This hangover is so easy to get over knowing I'm a Tigers supporter from Adelaide. The Adelaide public are going to be that sick of me in the coming weeks. The arrogance of those crows supporters is what makes this ever so sweet.

They were weak as piss yesterday.

Did Andy Otten get on the plane or did he get stuck in Adelaide? Didn't see him out there.

Go Tigers. The Dynasty has begun.

I'm loving the big sook by Jai Bednall.

He was bitching last week about Richmond's lack of scoring power and how tough, low-scoring matches are boring. Now he's written an article which does its best to gut the Richmond win of any significance ("Result bad for football," "No real competition this season," and etc.).

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/richmonds-win-was-great-for-tiger-fans-but-troubling-for-the-afl/news-story/5166b7f6b6cd5b0675316dd4bf4f3f24

The guy seems to think bruise free footy is the best footy. He should give up watching finals and spend his time at pre-season drills. Watching a bunch of blokes engage in tackle-free hand-ball drills around a bunch of witches hats should give him what he's looking for.

Personally, I LOVE hard contested footy and think the game was brilliant -- and not just this game but the entire finals series. Okay, sure, I'm a Richmond supporter and am hardly neutral, but for the entire season people have been saying that finals are all about pressure. And poor little Jai is crying in his Coco-Pops because the best pressure team won?

This hangover is so easy to get over knowing I'm a Tigers supporter from Adelaide. The Adelaide public are going to be that sick of me in the coming weeks. The arrogance of those crows supporters is what makes this ever so sweet.

They were weak as piss yesterday.

Did Andy Otten get on the plane or did he get stuck in Adelaide? Didn't see him out there.

Go Tigers. The Dynasty has begun.
We get to revel in it over here!

Great day...and a magnificent win for the Tiger faithful...
And to those two drunken crows supporters that gave me grief...
Your at the 'G' now where the big boys play not in the South Australian little league...
Enjoy your ride home in the Divvy Van with your hangovers and loss...
Big Thank you to tiger supporter Simon who had my back covered...
Go Tiges! Threepeat!!!

Back