Bumped We dodged a bullet... (Removed "maybe" prefix)

Remove this Banner Ad

I could not give two hairy shits that Clarke is injured. No relevance to the Pies at all.
Can I ask, how does someone create a hairy s**t ? It would be a good gag item, like sticking one of your balls through the bottom of a chicken nugget box, then complaining to KFC, that there is hair on my nugget while presenting the specimen by opening up the lid. ** For reference, I did not do this in my younger days. It was just a rumour, I swear.

Can I ask, how does someone create a hairy s**t ? It would be a good gag item, like sticking one of your balls through the bottom of a chicken nugget box, then complaining to KFC, that there is hair on my nugget while presenting the specimen by opening up the lid. ** For reference, I did not do this in my younger days. It was just a rumour, I swear.

It depends on your diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not choosing us is not backstabbing. Move on with your life Dave.

Well - What I head Clarke had said he wanted to go to Collingwood and said that Club he wanted to come.

Then Bloody Geelong and Brad Scott nicked him at the last minute:mad:

Well - What I head Clarke had said he wanted to go to Collingwood and said that Club he wanted to come.

Then Bloody Geelong and Brad Scott nicked him at the last minute:mad:
Geelong were perfectly within their rights to try to sign a talented player, just as Clark was well within his rights to choose to play for them. It sucks, but these things happen.

There's no point in getting upset about it now, it happened months ago. Stop acting like a jilted lover.

I think Fremantle supporters would have a lot more reason to say Clark backstabbed them than what we do.
Ah, now that was a classic backstabbing.

Didn't he even do a presser with a Freo shirt on before signing with the Demons?

16 days into January and we apparently dodged a bullet

guess to be fair Clarke hasn't been performing in his matches though...
Yeah - He's done nothing I tell ya and he's been doing nothing all year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back