Player Watch Tom Doedee - Departed for Brisbane, End of 1st Round FA Compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Crows of course no different to being critical of the club for missing out on Pav I didnt Barrack for freo

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
But they did not miss out on Pav, in his first year he was not good enough to get any nomination, 16 clubs overlooked him yet only the Crows cop rubbish for it, get real if he was good enough one of the 16 clubs would have selected him.
It was in the 2nd year of eligibility that he performed at his best and then went before the Crows had a Pick.

But they did not miss out on Pav, in his first year he was not good enough to get any nomination, 16 clubs overlooked him yet only the Crows cop rubbish for it, get real if he was good enough one of the 16 clubs would have selected him.
It was in the 2nd year of eligibility that he performed at his best and then went before the Crows had a Pick.
I really dont care what other clubs miss out on we had the chance we didnt identify the talent was he worth a premiership who knows but he wouldnt have hurt our chances

I really dont care what other clubs miss out on we had the chance we didnt identify the talent was he worth a premiership who knows but he wouldnt have hurt our chances

And yet the Kid we did get was better than most, 150 game career.
But anyway that was a long time ago and select and recruitment has changed big time so it a complete waste of time and effort going back that far.

Face it Doedee is a Better selection at this time for the Crows the Burton.

Why just Pav? why aren't you critical of them for drafting literally every other star AFL player and only star AFL players without fail? Also why are they charging us memberships when they can just pick the winning lottery numbers at will and fund the club through their winnings? Why didn't they warn the world about 9/11?

And yet the Kid we did get was better than most, 150 game career.
But anyway that was a long time ago and select and recruitment has changed big time so it a complete waste of time and effort going back that far.

Face it Doedee is a Better selection at this time for the Crows the Burton.
Time will tell want it

As a 16 and 17 year old, Ken McGregor was the better player. More mobile, better kick and better hands. At the time, McGregor was the better pick.

Pav then exploded as a 18 year old after getting over looked as a 17 year old.

As a 16 and 17 year old, Ken McGregor was the better player. More mobile, better kick and better hands. At the time, McGregor was the better pick.

Pav then exploded as a 18 year old after getting over looked as a 17 year old.
In your opinion and that of our recruiters but it turned out the wrong OPINION didnt it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont have a problem saying Doedee hasnt turned out good. Said it how many times.
Someone quoted a post where I said he wouldnt play 300 games. I replied to it with a fact that he is highly unlikely to play 300.
You then reply to my reply, without adding a retort just a stupid comment. Careful not to put yourself in with Sanders. Its pretty lonely in his mums basement.
Ok, glad you can acknowledge you were clearly - and prematurely - wrong.

It was a wrong decision and opinion history tells us that

In Marty world you can retrospectively choose which players a club should have selected.

Funny how once again, you refused to outline who the Crows should pick before the draft.

It's easy to pick the best players in hindsight... for most, yet you are still persisting digging that hole with Burton over Doedee.

In Marty world you can retrospectively choose which players a club should have selected.

Funny how once again, you refused to outline who the Crows should pick before the draft.

It's easy to pick the best players in hindsight... for most, yet you are still persisting digging that hole with Burton over Doedee.
Yep hindsight is the only way of judging anything

And yes they get paid the big bucks to get it right to build a list that can take the team to a premiership

Seriously kane what world do you live in

Must be the one where you sit around the camp fire and sing happy songs and overrate how well the club is going and how we have this list that is so good but is just so unlucky it cant win a flag

Yep hindsight is the only way of judging anything

And yes they get paid the big bucks to get it right to build a list that can take the team to a premiership

Seriously kane what world do you live in

Must be the one where you sit around the camp fire and sing happy songs and overrate how well the club is going and how we have this list that is so good but is just so unlucky it cant win a flag

Indeed, yet you were quick to judge Doedee before he even played a game & have been made to look like a complete fool.

Good to see you are finally learning to wait to judge the players once they actually start playing, given the recruiters not BF posters are paid the big bucks... ;)

Indeed, yet you were quick to judge Doedee before he even played a game & have been made to look like a complete fool.

Good to see you are finally learning to wait to judge the players once they actually start playing, given the recruiters not BF posters are paid the big bucks... ;)
I still believe burton was the better pick and after both have come runner up to the rising star just burton a year earlier after not having played for two years says a bit. Burton risk is his injury which seems fine and doedee is his kicking

I still believe burton was the better pick and after both have come runner up to the rising star just burton a year earlier after not having played for two years says a bit. Burton risk is his injury which seems fine and doedee is his kicking

Burton's future is so bright Hawthorn threw him in as steak knives in a trade for a lazy footballer. Hawks know his knee is starting to have an impact on his ability to play at the top level and got the most out of him while they could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back