Player Watch Darcy Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

Staggering, I've watched 2 minutes of video and seen nothing that warrents his selection. Hopefully the recruiting department at CFC found a longer you - tube clip.
I won't rate him until he does a press conference and talks about putting his best foot forward, then I'll be sold.

I hope he's not a reincarnation of Cameron Wood because that would mean that Cam has slipped from the mortal coil, which would be a sad and surprising development.

I hope he's not a reincarnation of Cam because that would suggest the possibility of being reincarnated as someone who vaguely resembles your former self, and I'd much prefer my next turn of the wheel to be stacked with the things I'm not quite abundant in now, not least cash and charisma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully he's not Cameron Wood reincarnated
I hope Wood's parents aren't reading this forum.

Helluva way to find out your son died.

EDIT: JB1975 just beat me to the punch by ten hours.:p

Throw him full forward playing the Mason Cox role while Cox takes it slow with his recovery. See what he's got, don't experiment/prepare 3 weeks into finals... If he's not a good fit then just fk him off at the end of the year.

They'll call it the twin tower premiership

With Richmond having just won a Premiership playing two genuine rucks alongside two key position players is the prospect of a ruck/forward in Cameron now playing alongside Cox, Mihocek and Grundy more likely?

Assuming Moore remains in defence as most expect then the possibility of the above 4 all lining up within our 22 (on the condition of good form) now seems a far more a realistic chance than I would of expected just 2 months back.

It shapes as one of the more intriguing selection decisions of 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back