Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

And I'm sick of the media rubbishing our club about excessive demands in the hub, they're still yet to tell anyone what these so called demands are.

i reckon tom morris just made that up. the quote he used "the AFL is off them massively" or whatever it was is exactly something he'd say himself he loves that "off them" phrase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have to appear before the Tribunal, this is the kind of incident you want it to be about. Provocation to Lynch with Hurley's targeting an injured hand, response by a forearm to the upper chest that may or may not have impacted Hurley's neck, exaggerated dramatic performance by Hurley who immediately plays on unaffected after he's got the umpire's attention, how can this even warrant a fine let alone a suspension.

That said, the Tribunal can be an unpredictable political beast at times and I'm not certain of anything any more. Particularly after Ben Cunnington's four citations for genuine strikes last year that produced nothing of significance. But while Hurley seriously needs to be charged for staging, I have to say I've seen better acting from glove puppets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back