Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually pretty amazing that Lynch hasn't missed a game since we recruited him - and there were some suggesting at the start of last year that he might not play at all in 2019.

It wouldn't hurt his fitness for him to be managed for a week - he gets bashed around pretty badly each game.

But like the rest of you, I want him to get off just to see the reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he should... Vlastuin was actually hit in the face (by a bouncing hand off his shoulder/neck with fingers) and gets a fine for it, so everything is a bit backwards at the moment.

I get the Grimes one. There was a bit of contact from Stringer and Grimes wasn't going to impact Tippa. He's a smart defender, that's why he's great so he knew he could put mayo on it. The Vlastuin one though Bellchambers tried to coathanger him and is lucky he didn't get him in the head. The 50m was there because Bellchambers simply didn't have to do it.

It's a bit of schadenfreude reading the offended on social media. I won't dare venture into any non Richmond footy board here though because I know I won't be able to help myself and would be de-modded in minutes lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back