Werewolf: Wayne's World

Remove this Banner Ad

A few notes / questions from our end:

dogs105 was your day 1 play delibrate? I had the feeling it was so that Morganashlee could coast through undetected.

Amazingly we seered morgs N1 so we knew she was the beta cub, we were going to kill her that night but she got promoted to alpha after the day phase.

She played a brilliant game and had us racking our brain on how to get rid of her. So we had to block / intimidate her on alternate nights to get by.

After N1 we knew the new alpha, the vig and 1 if the doctors which set us up.

Most of our actions we hit spot on.

Credit to sante too, played a fantastic game

I honestly wasn't sure if it was him or fryer as the SK

Wooshette was huge for us. She masterminded most of the plans and kept me in check lol
You were blessed with blocking and intimidating while we got Vesty who had no power and didn’t know we were evil until day 4.

Dogs planned his little show, it was very amusing to watch even if it didn’t pay dividends.

A few notes / questions from our end:

dogs105 was your day 1 play delibrate? I had the feeling it was so that Morganashlee could coast through undetected.

Amazingly we seered morgs N1 so we knew she was the beta cub, we were going to kill her that night but she got promoted to alpha after the day phase.

She played a brilliant game and had us racking our brain on how to get rid of her. So we had to block / intimidate her on alternate nights to get by.

After N1 we knew the new alpha, the vig and 1 if the doctors which set us up.

Most of our actions we hit spot on.

Credit to sante too, played a fantastic game

I honestly wasn't sure if it was him or fryer as the SK

Wooshette was huge for us. She masterminded most of the plans and kept me in check lol
Twas funmate, thanks for putting up with me for 26 pages of pm haha.
Congrats scezza all is forgiven...we couldnt have got that far without your blocks :D :rainbow:

Well played sante
Sorry I tried the sob story to get you killed U2tigers I was desperate :tearsofjoy:
Great fun Dapp, cheers.

You were blessed with blocking and intimidating while we got Vesty who had no power and didn’t know we were evil until day 4.

Dogs planned his little show, it was very amusing to watch even if it didn’t pay dividends.
Sorry to set you up, always my fav partner or opponent :D
Well played.

Wooshette & Michaels, I knew you were bullshitting when you told me to kill U2. If you were being serious you would have told me to kill the villager. I was confident neither of you knew it was me.

Good game all, felt like I almost stole it without playing overly well. I think I took out villagers every night expect twice.

Thanks for the game DapperJong

Wooshette & Michaels, I knew you were bullshitting when you told me to kill U2. If you were being serious you would have told me to kill the villager. I was confident neither of you knew it was me.

Good game all, felt like I almost stole it without playing overly well. I think I took out villagers every night expect twice.

Thanks for the game DapperJong
We were trying to get it to a coin toss lol, thats why we didn’t kill. I knew I was dead.
Good game sante :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was an engagement btw - I expected to have more downtime but it wasn't to be! :)
Not really a good enough excuse to blow a game of werewolf, but congrats anyway mate :couplekiss:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back