2nds Werribee 2017 (No finals. Matt Hanson wins BnF. Thanks for the memories 'Bees)

Remove this Banner Ad

Clash of heads in the Werribee back line. Can't see who it is. Nielsen I think. Coming off. Or not. Play on.

Bees stream down the wing. Kick to LT iis over his head. Behind. 89-59.

I honestly hope we don't rush Thomas straight back into the side. Give him a few weeks just to build his confidence so he is back to 100%

Agree, 2 weeks minimum imo. Would like to see him back it up before being rushed back in. Good signs though.

Didn't he (LT) kick seven when he was dropped?

Bad luck for the * hey. Coming up against a side with Swallow and LT with something to prove and the big Preuss trying to put Goldy out of the side. :muttley laugh

Nice defensive work. Rushed behind. 88-60.

Ball up their F50. And again.

On today's effort I wouldn't be rushing Swallow back in. LT is another story altogether.

They kick a goal. 88-66 18min mark final qtr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee's Lindsay must be playing some sort of game. Hopefully this is the sting in the arse he needed.
If I remember last time he got dropped he came back to the seniors and played good footy and kicked goals

I suspect it's less of a case of needing a sting in the arse, and more a case of just needing to play a game where the pressure is off of him. A scheduled week or two to just play freely, followed by at least another week where they set him some specific tasks and he executes well would do him a world of good before returning to the AFL.

He clearly still has all his tools, but he's just been constantly doing the wrong things, and the ones he's been doing right he hasn't been executing properly.

Anyway, regardless, it's great to see him bounce back.

Swallow has had a big last qtr. Another nice defensive mark from Durdin.

They get a consolation goal. 97-73.

That's the game. Final score 14.13 97 Werribee 9.19 73 Scum

LT with 4 and probably a recall. His chasing and link up play has been great.

Thanks again for your magnificent reporting ansonholt

Grear effort mate. Hope u had time to enjoy the game between reports.
GiantRoo better watch out.

Crowd ?

Unreal mate. Thanks very much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back