2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 4 @ Loxton

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win considering the injuries and umpiring.

Great to see Scully hit the scoreboard hard, Jackson have close to a breakout game and Sinn finding some form again.

At least the Port Magpies are not going to go winless in 2023. I was beginning to think they might but that is averted.

Scully won the Russell Ebert medal.

According to the report on the Club site Lycett has a back injury so we may have to stick with Teakle.

Goldsack said his pre-game meeting was heavily focused on the late, great Ebert and how the players could channel some of his traits in their game.

“Pre-game was focused on Russell Ebert and how special he was as a player, but his mentality going into games wasn’t about how much I can get the ball and how much I can show off my talents,” Goldsack explained.

That worked last time didn't it, ******* disgraceful performance.

At least the Port Magpies are not going to go winless in 2023. I was beginning to think they might but that is averted.

Scully won the Russell Ebert medal.
Thought Scully would be a slow development as a player so great news

Scully, Jackson and Dante all showed a bit. These 3 will be dominant at SANFL level in just another year or 2.

Jones was in his best role at half back and looked good. He Clurey and Sinn were a wall. Good to see Sinn showing off his AFL traits.

Evans the most AFL ready player out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back