Competitions West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year 2017: Voting

West Coast Eagles BigFooty 2017 Poster of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes by non-Eagles fans will not be accepted. Sorry Arr0w .

Another issue is posters somehow doing nothing else on BigFooty besides posting a vote, who even is all that jazz and ozredgum?

So I've been following along with big footy for the last season and pestered my partner to vote for Monocle because I like what he writes about the draftees. I was told to piss off and get my own account so here I am. Is it okay that I vote?

Last edited:
So I've been following along with big footy for the last season and pestered my partner to vote for Monocle because I like what he rights about the draftees. I was told to piss off and get my own account so here I am. Is it okay that I vote?
Yes.

EDIT:

Wait. Do you rate Sam Butler?

So I've been following along with big footy for the last season and pestered my partner to vote for Monocle because I like what he writes about the draftees. I was told to piss off and get my own account so here I am. Is it okay that I vote?
Probably not. Maybe next season.

Well looks like Keys reign of terror on this board is over, step aside old man, an even older man has taken your crown.

Congratulations to Monocle, he has been voted in as our Poster of the Year. You'll be receiving a new badge very soon.

Goes to show that on this board the thing we treasure the most is good old fashioned knowledge.
Well done to all nominated and our winner.

Good to see the 2 top posters being information sources. Monocle on the carnival, colts and draft and Keys on pre-season and reserves. I actually think O'Brien needs to get Monocle into the recruitment team and whoever is our development coach needs to get Keys on board (oh, that will allow Keys and Kate can catch up over morning coffees and discuss communication).

Thanks for all your input during the season.

Well done to Monocle as a very deserving winner. Has always been a quality poster and became a more regular contributor in the last year

Great insights especially his posts on drafting and recruiting

Maybe next year Quinz

Knowing how bitter Keys has been the past few years despite winning, it'll be interesting to see how bad he gets now he's lost.
Be careful what you wish for

Well a genuine thank you to all that voted for me :thumbsu: I must say that I am pleasantly surprised to have beaten Keys who is just such a top quality poster.

To all those who were in the running , well done to you guys too, all your contributions have been what makes our board so good.

I have posted with a bit more frequency theses past 12 months.

Glad that some of you like the prospective draftees posts and info that I throw up , its a hobby of mine, and much to Mrs Monocles displeasure I spend way to much time watching underage football. I am also fortunate to still have contacts from my Coaching days in Melbourne that provide me with some great insight into how the East Coast kids are tracking.

Also I very much enjoy the good banter on here and think that we have one of the better team boards.

Keys also good to see that the Geriatrics of the Board are still respected and appreciated.

2013-Australian-Masters-Games-ITT-64-600x396.jpg

Considering they probably still use cheque accounts at the bank. No.

Oh and by the way Here2tellyouwhy ........ yes I do still have a cheque account and whats more I even have a cheque book.

images.jpg

But more often than not these days I just go to my "petty cash room" and grab a few old saved notes to pay my way.

images-13.jpg

Just like those 1987 Wimbledon tee shirts when Pat Cash played Ivan Lendl that said

"Cash is always better than a Czech".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just realised Monocle is a Patriots fan, and now I wish, and I do not say this lightly, that Keys had won instead.

lol :thumbsu:

download-3.jpg

But if thats the case then Ochre I really ...really hope that you are a New York Jets fan.

As Robert Kraft says: "Haters got hate because jealousy and envy are incurable diseases. "

pantskyle ( this bolded bit ) is what we have to put up with. :D

Last edited:
I have just realised Monocle is a Patriots fan, and now I wish, and I do not say this lightly, that Keys had won instead.
Surely as an honourable Claremont supporter, you cannot seriously want a Bengals supporter to trump a Patriot fan!

As much as it pains me to say, the Patriots are a well run club. I would like to be able to be proud about the 49ers but they have taken the Nisbett family organisational plant to the next level. Like our club, nepotism in appointments is starting to cause long term pain. I wonder whether Todd is friends with Jed on LinkedIn!

Enjoy your ba... dammit, where have my cards gone?

200.gif

Back