Preview West Coast Eagles Vs. Fremantle Dockers 04/05 2.40PM (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just across the road you lazy ferker.

I see you have the workrate of Andrew Gaff.

I live in Sydney. I can't remember the landscape of Subiaco. I think I recall a TAB being across the road.

If darling and kennedy have a good game we lose.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Won't happen, we have to actually get the ball in there first. Then when we do get it on, it's either kicked to their toes, or way over their head, that's just how we roll at West Coast, waste one of the best forward lines going around with piss poor disposal, from all of our A grade mids:drunk:

Won't happen, we have to actually get the ball in there first. Then when we do get it on, it's either kicked to their toes, or way over their head, that's just how we roll at West Coast, waste one of the best forward lines going around with piss poor disposal, from all of our A grade mids:drunk:

you guys aren't bantering right ;)

Darling and kennedy are s**t.
We will get the ball in there a lot. Then when we do get it on, it's either kicked lace out to their chest, or weighted perfectly for them to run onto, that's just how we roll at West Coast, use one of the best forward lines going around with awesome disposal, from all of our A grade mids.
EFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just edited my quote..

EFA is a powerful tool. Gaff and Shuey are also examples of tools. They're just not very powerful.

New drinking game for you all. Every time you see one of these two with their tongues flapping about like a haddock on a rock, scull a tinny. Depending on their possession count you could be smashed by half time.

images
images

upload_2014-5-1_17-22-10.jpeg
images
upload_2014-5-1_17-27-57.jpeg

New drinking game for you all. Every time you see one of these two with their tongues flapping about like a haddock on a rock, scull a tinny. Depending on their possession count you could be smashed by half time.
Which is likely to be high if Crowley is tagging one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back