Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S30 Team Thread - Oderint dum metuant - Bonz S30 BnF winner

Remove this Banner Ad

What about me, b*tch ;)?
Bring it in. :D

tenor.gif

great work haydo

nitpick here, could we have some sort of differentiation between playing with 0 posts, compared to not playing/being on the team. Those first two rounds are really hurting the ole' average xxxx
Better? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
West Coast Wonders plan to hold their Season 30 Best and Fairest on Thursday the 19th of November in the Team Thread.

There are some external factors which may see this event postponed but I'm hopeful we can get this sorted and presented on Thursday night for everyone.
See you there!

Jack The Godfather
TheHairyGamer
SSwans2011
dogs105
BallaratBulldog
BlueMaster1
J_Chadwick
KBLT
SweetD
Sab22
jezzajay
Elmer_Judd
Wojcinski
Marklar_33
Uncle_Leo
Cactus_
Crusty Undies
croweater 41
Grand Uncle Horace
Bonz
Coopers
AngryRanga
JT_the_Man
bomberlegend2007

Another season done and dusted and despite the mass amount of challenges on-field and off-field I wanted to thank each individual poster on our list for this season that has contributed in some way to keeping this great club running. It's a tough gig coming in each week knowing your team isn't doing so well with the sim but to see so many of you front up each week and average 13 posters per week is a great effort.

We've had a number of players earn high individual stats throughout the season so let's hope to see them rewarded over the next month or two with some individual awards and the LG is currently in the middle of organising our B&F count in which they're hoping to do as soon as possible to finally finish what has been a terrible season for the club so keep an eye out on that over the next few weeks (if not this week)

It's been a tough year for everyone and we all know that we'll be having some high influential posters at the club step away from the league and BF in general to focus on their mental health among other things, I wanted to take the time to wish those posters all the best for the coming weeks and into 2021 and hope they can find some joy in life again, I will reach out to these posters individually when the time is right to offer some support. This is the great thing about this league though, no matter what you're going through in life whether that's mental health battles, serious health issues or work related issues the people here in the Sweet FA and the people behind the keyboard are genuine and are willing to reach out when sometimes your own family & friends won't. This club has battled a lot throughout the year however despite my own public battle with mental health, the club and the LG had open arms when I wanted to return and that's been the greatest gift for me in the last 3 months.

I wanted to thank you all again for fronting up this season, you've all done an outstanding job. Take a break this summer, find happiness with your family & friends and continue to reach out to others that may seem to be struggling, I think we often forget that a simple message on FB or a PM on Bigfooty can really make a different.

Cheers
haydo

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
West Coast Wonders plan to hold their Season 30 Best and Fairest on Thursday the 19th of November in the Team Thread.

There are some external factors which may see this event postponed but I'm hopeful we can get this sorted and presented on Thursday night for everyone.
See you there!

Jack The Godfather
TheHairyGamer
SSwans2011
dogs105
BallaratBulldog
BlueMaster1
J_Chadwick
KBLT
SweetD
Sab22
jezzajay
Elmer_Judd
Wojcinski
Marklar_33
Uncle_Leo
Cactus_
Crusty Undies
croweater 41
Grand Uncle Horace
Bonz
Coopers
AngryRanga
JT_the_Man
bomberlegend2007

Awesome...hopefully I can be present to collect my swag of awards!!
My baby girl is due to arrive today...fingers crossed!!
Explains why I've been off the radar a bit...work hasn't helped either, but things are settling down in that regard now thankfully.

Explains why I've been off the radar a bit...work hasn't helped either, but things are settling down in that regard now thankfully.
Congrats man! Hope it all goes well <3

Aww congrats mate. Can't imagine there is no better feeling in the world (the arrival of your new born bub)

All the best and happiness for you and your family Jez šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

Congrats dude, is this your first?

Such an exciting time for you and the family. Hope all goes well

Thank you guys..I do appreciate the feels.
This is actually my second...my (1st) boy is almost 15...I've literally forgotten everything that comes with a new addition!!
Although I do remember my head being in cloud 9 for a week or two after he was born so I look forward to that feeling again.
Cant wait to meet her and wifey is ready to go...feeling for her right now.

Apologies to everyone that I wasn't around for the final game of the season. I lost my previous cat of 19 (human) years this week Ruby, and I have been really depressed/crying and not in the mood for SFA.

She lived a long and loved life, but still it really hurts.

Anyhow looking forward to suiting up for the Wonders again for season 31, thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome here, terrific bunch of lads all of you šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Apologies to everyone that I wasn't around for the final game of the season. I lost my previous cat of 19 (human) years this week Ruby, and I have been really depressed/crying and not in the mood for SFA.

She lived a long and loved life, but still it really hurts.

Anyhow looking forward to suiting up for the Wonders again for season 31, thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome here, terrific bunch of lads all of you šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Sorry to hear mate. Never an easy thing to experience. Animals are great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back