Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Team Thread S27 - B&F Winner U2tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

The sim hates us in Round 1, it's now a fact.

Lets regroup, and like last year, rebound.

Your idea of rebounding last season was to ship 30 goals again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to say it was great hanging out with you guys and thanks for having me, upset to be leaving but you are an awesome bunch of people.

Wish you all the very best for the season and the future.

Retiring after 1 game?

Just wanted to say it was great hanging out with you guys and thanks for having me, upset to be leaving but you are an awesome bunch of people.

All the best with lil Caz. :thumbsu:

All the best Caz, Enjoy the baby and have a blast.

Retiring after 1 game?
1 game wonder?
??? Troll post... Never feed them.
You criticise anyone brave enough to have a crack at you as being a troll (including accusing me in a PM).

I tell you what Wonders, you're better off without this one and, in time, the Bombers will come to regret taking it on.

#scandal

You criticise anyone brave enough to have a crack at you as being a troll (including accusing me in a PM).l
Generic advice... Never eat garlic before breast feeding!!! That's one I have learnt.

I tell you what Wonders, you're better off without this one and, in time, the Bombers will come to regret taking it on.l
Nope, they're a great set of people who have given me a great time and support but we mutually feel it's not for me so please check your facts.

Not sure.... Maybe you are a goat? However, this is a fantasy league and this is played out in a fantasy setting... I can state I am not joining the bombers anytime soon and feel I just want to continue training with the Wonders.

Not sure.... Maybe you are a goat? However, this is a fantasy league and this is played out in a fantasy setting... I can state I am not joining the bombers anytime soon and feel I just want to continue training with the Wonders.
AffectionateFantasticBird-max-1mb.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back