What are you REALLY good at?

Remove this Banner Ad

As the thread title suggests, here's the place to brag about the obscure, unimportant things you're absurdly good at.

Usain Bolt need not apply, I'm not interested if you can run the 100m in less than 9.6secs. However, if you can polish off a Big Mac in 9.6secs, I want to hear about it.

What am I absurdly good at? I can crack damn near every joint and connection in my body. Knuckles? Please. I can crack my nose.

Also, I'm absurdly good at the old school NES game Dr. Mario. Yeah... you jelly?

1554203538786.png

Over to you, weirdos.

I can make a great rabbit face.
Plan events.
Lead a group.
And I have really good ideas .
I’m a good writer.

I'm amazing at being a very s**t, lazy campaigner. It'll catch up with me.

About 70 kilos and drink beers every night, basically call all my bosses campaigners at get fired and get new jobs, I have probably six hours of genuine study behind me and I somehow have a fair bit of money in the bank.

But most of all I'm good at drinking. I don't fight, cry, or carry on. I just chat huge amounts of s**t and may ask 'oi what's the Subiaco song again?' after 7 pints. But there.

Also good at being surprisingly good at footy, which most people don't expect for a skinny runt more into music. My left footed kick is more co-ordinated than most of my mate's rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm good at loitering
I too am quite exceptional at this. It's practically my default state.

I've spewed in my sleep twice and lived to tell the tale.
Same. First time I hadn't even moved from the "event" until I woke some hours later. It was like one of those cartoon speech balloons, only gross.

=======
I'm pretty good at pretending I'm sane.

I also seem to be pretty good at job interviews - lifetime conversion rate is 11/13

Last edited:
Nothing, I feel. I'm quite good at a lot of things, but great at nothing.

I few years ago, I was an AFL stats whiz. I'd be able to tell you who was leading most stats, or how many hitouts ruckman 'X' was averaging, off the top of my head.

I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I’m smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and… I just figure it out.
Heard a yarn from a mate's old man years ago. We were having a beer on the balcony and he gets home from work; he was in hi-vis, all that s**t, works basically as a cleaner because there's never anything to maintain. Melbourne boss comes into the room he's in and asks if he knows how to open a document in an email. Then how you spell 'confused,' if it's with a 'z' and if it's 'ph' not 'f.' And then he asked him if the reply email 'looked alright.' He honestly thought he was taking the piss and trying to reassert some boss mentality, but apparently this whole seven sentence thing only had one full stop in it.

O what a world.

Heard a yarn from a mate's old man years ago. We were having a beer on the balcony and he gets home from work; he was in hi-vis, all that s**t, works basically as a cleaner because there's never anything to maintain. Melbourne boss comes into the room he's in and asks if he knows how to open a document in an email. Then how you spell 'confused,' if it's with a 'z' and if it's 'ph' not 'f.' And then he asked him if the reply email 'looked alright.' He honestly thought he was taking the piss and trying to reassert some boss mentality, but apparently this whole seven sentence thing only had one full stop in it.

O what a world.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back