What emotions did you have post game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Great feeling directly after the game. Went off a bit, more than last week TBH. THis week was mixed with relief rather than the unadulterated euphoria that was last week.

We're playing in a f***ing prelim.

From 6th.

A prelim from 6th is huge.

I have zero expectations on the game I am just glad we are playing in it.

Was on the biggest high until about Burke rd on the Monash when the police in all their wisdom decided to put a team of booze buses on the freeway at Warrigal rd ******* up my plans as it took 2hrs to get home. Seriously, brains in their ball sacks. Wasn't the terror alert increased yesterday, go catch some real bad guys instead of ******* up people's nights.

So different to last week, as someone else said that was euphoric. This week it was more satisfaction that we came, we played & we won.

The ending was tense (an understatement) but our 1 goal buffer meant it probably would be extra time & I was genuinely confident that we would prevail.

Geelong never, ever hit the lead.

I was elated when the siren went, but fuming for a good hour after the game because of the maggots.

Its fair to say, Geelong are the team i hate the most now.

I'm on holiday in North Wales. No internet and a rubbish mobile signal. My mate has ESPN so I headed there to watch the game. Luckily I had another North fan swapping (sporadic) texts with me throughout the game. I'll be watching at the same place on Friday and if we 'do' the Swans, I'll be in Cape Town for the GF. I was jumping around my mate's living room at the final siren with his Mrs a bit non-plussed. The are a strictly all Welsh RU supporting family. I was ecstatic and still have the feeling we could go all the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back