Prediction whaT If we’re good now? *nods head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop bumping this thread for *s sakes you idiot. Can a mod lock this thread PLEASE.
Its always a good lark to see it bumped. Kenny and co will inevitably make the bumpers look silly.

Cope harder, buddy, we’re good now
Shut your gob. This has happened so many times in the Hinkley era, a nice win (or 13) to make everything seem to be alright and then when it actually matters (finals or late H&A season) we s**t the bed. Mark it in your calendar, this win will mean nothing when the time comes.

Shut your gob. This has happened so many times in the Hinkley era, a nice win (or 13) to make everything seem to be alright and then when it actually matters (finals or late H&A season) we s**t the bed. Mark it in your calendar, this win will mean nothing when the time comes.

IMG_2498.gif

Tactical masterpiece tonight.

I wonder which assistant developed the strategies and initiated the moves. Cos it sure as s*** weren't the bloke who struggles to develop a winning strategy for, tic-tac-toe????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are there people taking this seriously? Bumping this thread is probably the best running joke on the forum
For me it’s because a win like this used to lead me to believe we might actually be good. After that happening too many times, seeing this thread triggers my fight or flight.

But...

and go with me here...

what if we are actually good?

now I mean, not earlier
In all honesty the key difference is the forward line. Like sure, we’re better in the backline and midfield than we were in 2020 for example (how much we’ve improved is up for discussion but it definitely has improved) but the forward line has regressed even though in theory it shouldn’t have.
Marshall should’ve improved but even though he came good for a bit he’s just gone on to become a shell of himself. Dixon has become a liability yet he’s still our most targeted forward. Georgiades is coming off an ACL so missed a year of development. Our structure is so reliant on Dixon that it seems the only time Marshall or Georgiades can mark the ball is out in the tightest of angles, and maybe that reliance on Dixon would be alright if not for the fact he’s so useless on field that teams can triple team him to negate his influence and we have no plan B. Then in general our accuracy is woeful, I’m not gonna let an uncharacteristically accurate game make me forget that. I refuse to believe we can do any better than 2020 with our 2024 forward line and imbecile coach/es.

In all honesty the key difference is the forward line. Like sure, we’re better in the backline and midfield than we were in 2020 for example (how much we’ve improved is up for discussion but it definitely has improved) but the forward line has regressed even though in theory it shouldn’t have.
Marshall should’ve improved but even though he came good for a bit he’s just gone on to become a shell of himself. Dixon has become a liability yet he’s still our most targeted forward. Georgiades is coming off an ACL so missed a year of development. Our structure is so reliant on Dixon that it seems the only time Marshall or Georgiades can mark the ball is out in the tightest of angles, and maybe that reliance on Dixon would be alright if not for the fact he’s so useless on field that teams can triple team him to negate his influence and we have no plan B. Then in general our accuracy is woeful, I’m not gonna let an uncharacteristically accurate game make me forget that. I refuse to believe we can do any better than 2020 with our 2024 forward line and imbecile coach/es.

You should drink less caffeine.

I’m sorry to say this, but anyone who thinks that I bump this thread in the sincere belief that we’ve actually turned it out must be among the dumbest mfers alive (no offense)
But what if we are good now?

I’m sorry to say this, but anyone who thinks that I bump this thread in the sincere belief that we’ve actually turned it out must be among the dumbest mfers alive (no offense)
Perhaps I should have clarified that I understood that much. Like I said though, seeing a reply to a thread titled “what if we’re good now” is going to trigger my fight or flight regardless.
You should drink less caffeine.
It’s not caffeine, I’m on vyvanse for my adhd lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back