Modern Day Event what is Vault 7? wikileaks wants you to find out

Remove this Banner Ad

People are too dumbed down and sated by entertainment and tech to revolt
Revolt and you'll be met with tech,in the name of a drone.
Arm yourself with tech and weaponry,they are just as susceptible to surprise attack as we are.
There will come a day,when we need to take out those that "do" the taking out.
That day is fast approaching.
Housing crisis?,those that speak of this,are the owners of "many" houses.
"Get a better more well paid job"
This is their answer to the problem,"no friend,your inequitable greed is the problem"
End drunken Friday night rant!

US is different, France too.
I think it exists in Australia as well, it justs needs to be properly managed. We have seen occasions recently when Australians have taken to the streets and clashed with authorities. The Cronulla Riots and the introduction of the HECS fees spring to mind.

I heard it on Radio National yesterday arvo.
He was even more brutal that what I posted.
Essentially,you are not free and never have been and we own all you secrets,if and when we compel you,resistance is futile.
Similar think from MSNBC last week where Mika Brzizinski (sp) was saying Trump was undermining the media and could allow people to make up their own minds instead of listening to what the media tells them to believe etc.

She claimed it was a fruedian slip but did laugh at the irony and truth of it.

Really? Oh well I guess the French and Russian Aristocracy would agree with you there.
Surely protesting against democracy is stupid? Trump won the election, and its laughable that ALL the attacks I have seen from the media/protesters etc are personal attacks, nothing to do with his policies or anything. Surely protesting is best served against an idealogy or something that can be changed, not a person as such.

Surely protesting against democracy is stupid? Trump won the election, and its laughable that ALL the attacks I have seen from the media/protesters etc are personal attacks, nothing to do with his policies or anything. Surely protesting is best served against an idealogy or something that can be changed, not a person as such.
Who are you to judge what is worth protesting about.
I'm sure the French aristocracy were confused as to why the French population wanted them gone after so many generations of ruling over them.

Who are you to judge what is worth protesting about.
I'm sure the French aristocracy were confused as to why the French population wanted them gone after so many generations of ruling over them.
Everyone judges/forms an opinion lol Comparing Trump a month into his presidency to the French aristrocracy is funny though.

Vice President Pence on Thursday vowed that the Trump administration would "use the full force of the law" to go after those involved in WikiLeaks' latest document dump if the materials they released are shown to be valid CIA documents.

"Trafficking in national security information, as is alleged WikiLeaks has done here, is a very serious offense," Pence said during an interview on Fox News's "Special Report."

"It represents a compromise of the security of the American people," he said.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/323315-pence-sharing-intel-a-very-serious-offense

Vice President Pence on Thursday vowed that the Trump administration would "use the full force of the law" to go after those involved in WikiLeaks' latest document dump if the materials they released are shown to be valid CIA documents.

"Trafficking in national security information, as is alleged WikiLeaks has done here, is a very serious offense," Pence said during an interview on Fox News's "Special Report."

"It represents a compromise of the security of the American people," he said.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/323315-pence-sharing-intel-a-very-serious-offense

The compromising of the security of the American people is the CIA, not Wikileaks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the Trump stuff,

You have to question news.com.au running just negative after negative articles on Trump and his staff.

He had 3 negative stories 1 day followed by a puff piece about Obama wearing fashionable clothes, its disgusting journalism.

This deep state runs through the world it's not even surprising it's just pathetic and ridiculous now.

They have also gone after Marine La Penn in France the same way they have slaughtered Trump.

Just on the Trump stuff,

You have to question news.com.au running just negative after negative articles on Trump and his staff.

He had 3 negative stories 1 day followed by a puff piece about Obama wearing fashionable clothes, its disgusting journalism.

This deep state runs through the world it's not even surprising it's just pathetic and ridiculous now.

They have also gone after Marine La Penn in France the same way they have slaughtered Trump.
Yep, they are all sheep. BUT as a journalist, I also know that you tend to write stories that you know will attract the most interest. Attacking Trump is in vogue right now and will most likely generate the most hits. The Marine La Penn thing is interesting. It is going in the same was as Brexit and Trump, whether she gets over the line who knows but if she does, then you can't ignore three clear directives from the voting public voting for similar idealogies.

Yep, they are all sheep. BUT as a journalist, I also know that you tend to write stories that you know will attract the most interest. Attacking Trump is in vogue right now and will most likely generate the most hits. The Marine La Penn thing is interesting. It is going in the same was as Brexit and Trump, whether she gets over the line who knows but if she does, then you can't ignore three clear directives from the voting public voting for similar idealogies.
Attract interest?

They turned Obama's shadow government story into some kind of hero puff piece, it's borderline treason and sedition. The real story should be how America took 100 years to rack up a debt of 10 trillion dollars and it took Obama 8 years to double it. They also should be talking about how him and Hillary created Isis.

They have turned him into some freaking movie star hero when he should be going down for being one of the most corrupt world leaders in history.

I mean people eat this s**t up. Like no critical thinking one bit. Why do you Think Trump got voted in if Obama was such a "good bloke".

It's why I am hoping that Trump is the one to bring these corrupt clowns to justice. From the media to draining the swamp to billionares influencing the world like George Sorros.

Attract interest?

They turned Obama's shadow government story into some kind of hero puff piece, it's borderline treason and sedition. The real story should be how America took 100 years to rack up a debt of 10 trillion dollars and it took Obama 8 years to double it. They also should be talking about how him and Hillary created Isis.

They have turned him into some freaking movie star hero when he should be going down for being one of the most corrupt world leaders in history.

I mean people eat this s**t up. Like no critical thinking one bit. Why do you Think Trump got voted in if Obama was such a "good bloke".

It's why I am hoping that Trump is the one to bring these corrupt clowns to justice. From the media to draining the swamp to billionares influencing the world like George Sorros.
The integrity in US media is non-existant. CNN, MSNBC etc are all so far up the DNC's ass they would never bite the hand that feeds them like that. Fox dig deep but they are partisan to the right (But I do enjoy Tucker Carlson along with Hannity). There is no mainstream media that hold both sides accountable like they should.

Soros should be charged with inciting and funding all the Antifa protests but these people have not got to where they are because they don't cover their tracks.

I only found out the other day Obama signed an EO two weeks before innauguration allowing CIA to share classified info with 16 other agencies which has no doubt contributed to all these leaks RE Trump, Russia etc.

The integrity in US media is non-existant. CNN, MSNBC etc are all so far up the DNC's ass they would never bite the hand that feeds them like that. Fox dig deep but they are partisan to the right (But I do enjoy Tucker Carlson along with Hannity). There is no mainstream media that hold both sides accountable like they should.

Soros should be charged with inciting and funding all the Antifa protests but these people have not got to where they are because they don't cover their tracks.

I only found out the other day Obama signed an EO two weeks before innauguration allowing CIA to share classified info with 16 other agencies which has no doubt contributed to all these leaks RE Trump, Russia etc.
I think My point is if journalist just wrote the truth about this subject in particular, they would generate a lot more interest than trump bashing stories that have no proof or facts in them. I mean they even bashed him for wearing a bathrobe while he watches TV. I mean come on.

Its a sinister motive , not about selling papers or advertising

Remove this Banner Ad

Back