Prediction What Number will GAJ wear at the Cattery in 2018?

What number will GAJ wear in 2018

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one that couldn't give less of a s**t if they tried?
I'm amazed at the amount of grown adults who have spent a lot of time worrying about this.

I'm more interested in the fact it hopefully means we hear from the draftees today

He’s picked no 4. Didn’t see that one coming! Glad Cam is keeping no 29
Cam will probably still try and swap jumpers with GAJ at the end of the R1 game, He's that sort of guy

Mackie and GAJ have always been close.
Good choice.
The great Bobby Davis would be smiling.
He now gets to sit next to a locker that bears his name.

Something about that is out and it's annoying the s**t out of me.
The ford logo needs the oval, or needs to be higher, or the number needs to be bigger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is all the supplementary stuff... I see only Parfitts name on 3 without Bartel etc
I did notice that. I do hope they haven't shied away from history a little and stopped recognising the former players who have represented that jumper number.

It appears as though it's just the current player who gets representation which is a shame. It's a good question to ask the club.

Something about that is out and it's annoying the s**t out of me.
The ford logo needs the oval, or needs to be higher, or the number needs to be bigger
I like the new look. It strengthens the link between the club and Ford making them seem naturally intertwined.
upload_2017-12-1_13-35-43.png

I did notice that. I do hope they haven't shied away from history a little and stopped recognising the former players who have represented that jumper number.

It appears as though it's just the current player who gets representation which is a shame. It's a good question to ask the club.
What a great question for @OfficialCats... oh never mind...

Go Catters

What a great question for @OfficialCats... oh never mind...
@Official cats

Go Catters
I had the same problem. Couldn't tag for some reason ... jumped ship?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem. Couldn't tag for some reason ... jumped ship?
seems that way...

although the posts are still current and not like the account has been removed.

Go Catters

“While many were quick to rightly presume that I’d be pursuing number 11 (the number my father and I both wore during our junior days at the Cats) there are in fact a number of reasons why I chose to don number four ahead of my 17th season in the AFL. “

“However, the main reason being of course, my friendship with Andrew Mackie.

“‘Mack’ is a really good mate of mine and someone that I have a great deal of respect for.

“I absolutely loved and admired the way he went about his footy throughout his incredible career and I thought it’d be nice to be able to carry that number on for him.

I think he chose number four because that's how many A's are added to his name when he takes a screamer... Aaaaablett!

Although going by that logic his old man should have been 45... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaablett!

Back