Prediction What Number will GAJ wear at the Cattery in 2018?

What number will GAJ wear in 2018

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Gaz has recruited our newest member in Kevin Durant!
Check out Hype Tours latest post on Instagram/Facebook (sorry i can't embed on work pc).

15. It's not about the number, it's about the locker. He'll be in between the two Selwoods. (I'm most likely wrong). Also, I don't think any of his close mates had 15 at the cattery. I can't see him wearing Joel Corey's old number, I don't want 18 as a key forward ever again, either.
Who was the '18' that annoyed you?

If it's about the locker, I think GAJr might like 29 again. Or he might like GASr's number 5. Would be cool to have 29 though with GAJr, then + + +, 29 then GAJr again. But also cool to have GASr's 5 with his Dad on the locker + then GAJr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odds firming for #11(?):

Some remember Gary junior wearing the number in two seasons for the Geelong Falcons in 2000-01, but few would know that his father Gary Sr treasured the same number during his junior days with Drouin Football Club.

Ablett Sr wore it as a 17-year-old when helping the Drouin Hawks to an easy victory over Cora-Lynn for the West Gippsland Premiership. Ablett, 56, still proudly retains his Drouin No. 11.

“It still amazes me that I have that No. 11 jumper after all these years. When I first went to Geelong in 1984 I wanted the No. 11 but they gave it to another new boy called Greg Williams,” recalled Ablett Sr.

Odds firming for #11(?):

Some remember Gary junior wearing the number in two seasons for the Geelong Falcons in 2000-01, but few would know that his father Gary Sr treasured the same number during his junior days with Drouin Football Club.

Ablett Sr wore it as a 17-year-old when helping the Drouin Hawks to an easy victory over Cora-Lynn for the West Gippsland Premiership. Ablett, 56, still proudly retains his Drouin No. 11.

“It still amazes me that I have that No. 11 jumper after all these years. When I first went to Geelong in 1984 I wanted the No. 11 but they gave it to another new boy called Greg Williams,” recalled Ablett Sr.

What is your source for this cats_09 ?
I am not questioning you, or the veracity of the quote. I just want to know where it comes from.
Curious.

If Sloane goes I could see Tex starting to think **** this franchise and request a trade to Port for lolz
That avatar is amazing.

What is your source for this cats_09 ?
I am not questioning you, or the veracity of the quote. I just want to know where it comes from.
Curious.
Herald sun Article

K. Thanks Chooky.
I take it that it was not today Hun.
I read it today and do not recall that article.
I think Friday. Popped up online. Great click bait headline “Gary to honour father with new number”

If it's about the locker, I think GAJr might like 29 again. Or he might like GASr's number 5. Would be cool to have 29 though with GAJr, then + + +, 29 then GAJr again. But also cool to have GASr's 5 with his Dad on the locker + then GAJr.
KK?

I'd take a stab at Kingsley. Frustrating player. Hit and miss in front of the sticks.

I do remember being left amazed after he kicked 7 straight against Essendon in one game. Iirc it was a final too.

I'd take a stab at Kingsley. Frustrating player. Hit and miss in front of the sticks.

I do remember being left amazed after he kicked 7 straight against Essendon in one game. Iirc it was a final too.

I'm pretty sure he borrowed Matty Scarlett's boots for that game. He was very frustrating our Kent. Was very good at arm waving and sooking it up when things didn't go his way, but on his day was a serviceable forward.

435280_1c1377f688d5ed696269bf030bb53472.jpeg

Turn around you bastard :mad::mad::mad:

Back