Roast What the heck is this? 12 Days of Crows Christmas promo

Remove this Banner Ad

what is even more shameful is that the media department is deleting any negative comments from the Facebook post about it.

i don't know why this video upsets me so much but it just makes me wanna break my phone.

They say every cloud has a silver lining. Out of the train wreck that is this video has emerged perhaps the greatest thread of 2015. Never before have I used the like button so liberally.

We start with a much deserved dig at Phil the walking, talking insomniac cure Harper:

Wright Away captured the majority video reaction perfectly:

Rippa calling out the North Korean Crows media department:

Spackler decided sarcasm would be the best form of defence, but must have known not even cynical humour can make this better.

Captain obvious award goes to Kristof:

1990Crow has a dig at a Port intruder:

(In fairness, 1990crow, if Port released this absolute abomination we'd all be over there, too.)

Sangiuinarius asks the salient questions we all know will never be answered. Along with "Why is Phil Harper still on the payroll?" and "About that logo..." Ah, forget it.

Hemi captured exactly what I was thinking. That this absolute embarrassment was crafted, produced and sung by Katrina Gill. Katrina, apologies if it's not you, but you do have form:

And what would a bad singing thread be without a Meat Loaf reference? Even if the Crows Christmas video made Meatloaf's GF performance sound like Sinatra:

Some posters, amazingly, even tried to defend the indefensible:

That doesn't make it right Pdub.

Knobby proves he's either tone deaf, blind or both:

StonesThrow touches on how hard it is starting to get just telling people you support this club:

PrideOf elegantly assuages the detractors with a beautiful Spackler-esque assessment of Gill et al's musical prowess:

Below is the gif of the year. By miles. Kids, if there's a gun in your house, PLEASE do not let anybody listen to the Crows Christmas song:

PrideOf again, pointing out, quite accurately, that children are more perceptive than our media department:

And sometimes, you just have to save the simple, most salient assessments for last:

It's hard being a shadow of your former self, SP but loving the use of the multi-quote function

Hey guys, please forgive the intrusion.

Does anybody have a live link to this video? Wanted to show it to a mate and can't find a copy of it anywhere. It seems the club has taken your criticism on board and adopted a scorched earth policy. Sorry to open up old wounds. :oops:

Good luck on Sunday, hope you flog the Tiges and looking forward to seeing you guys in action at the pointy end of the year, you've got my vote :thumbsu:

Hey guys, please forgive the intrusion.

Does anybody have a live link to this video? Wanted to show it to a mate and can't find a copy of it anywhere. It seems the club has taken your criticism on board and adopted a scorched earth policy. Sorry to open up old wounds. :oops:

Good luck on Sunday, hope you flog the Tiges and looking forward to seeing you guys in action at the pointy end of the year, you've got my vote :thumbsu:

hopefully its been burnt and never to be seen again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back