What Would U Like See Against the Dees On Monday 8th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for an early win

Good fitness
Strong overhead marking
Forward running game using constructive handball
No hatching the ball

Here is the team wonder if VDM will play half back.

WESTERN BULLDOGS

B:
B.Williams 34 R.Gardner 43 C.Daniel 35
HB: L.Vandermeer 23 A.Keath 42 H.Crozier 9
C: B.Dale 31 T.Liberatore 21 L.Hunter 7
HF: B.Smith 6 A.Naughton 33 R.West 14
F: T.English 44 J.Bruce 17 L.McNeil 30
Foll: S.Martin 8 J.Macrae 11 M.Bontempelli 4
I/C: A.Scott 0 J.Dunkley 5 M.Wallis 3 P.Lipinski 27 J.Schache 13 B.Khamis 24 D.Bedendo 26 R.Smith 37
Emerg: J.Johannisen 39 L.Jong 46 W.Hayes 32 Z.Cordy 12

Here is the team

WESTERN BULLDOGS

B:
B.Williams 34 R.Gardner 43 C.Daniel 35
HB: L.Vandermeer 23 A.Keath 42 H.Crozier 9
C: B.Dale 31 T.Liberatore 21 L.Hunter 7
HF: B.Smith 6 A.Naughton 33 R.West 14
F: T.English 44 J.Bruce 17 L.McNeil 30
Foll: S.Martin 8 J.Macrae 11 M.Bontempelli 4
I/C: A.Scott 0 J.Dunkley 5 M.Wallis 3 P.Lipinski 27 J.Schache 13 B.Khamis 24 D.Bedendo 26 R.Smith 37
Emerg: J.Johannisen 39 L.Jong 46 W.Hayes 32 Z.Cordy 12
No JJ, Cordy or Jong. Schache must be close to best 22 to get a gig in the seniors. Bedendo is somewhat of a surprise as well tbh.

Surprised to have no JJ and Richards, Beveridge has a soft spot for Scott. Great to see Schache get a gig. Bedendo looks like a real prospect. Surprised Jongy is behind a few of those players on the bench. Don’t get me started on our full back.

Unless having both English and Martin helping out in the air down back we look to be in trouble again. We got smashed in the first final against the saints in the air and would say we go small in the backline again to help with fast plays from defence. Gardner just cannot mark the footy and Keath although a good intercept mark will need to play tall giving away height and strength. Our obvious weakness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets face it, none of us really thought we'd be close to picking a Bevo team did we...?

Giving JJ a rocket is about 3 years o/due.
Bailey Dale on the wing and V/meer at half back add pace.

Say what you want this is not a serious team this is a team about competition for spots and probably some foxing for round 1.

Is this game on FTA TV? Or on the AFL website? If not, will we be able to see a full replay online?

Or is that too much to expect for an interstate supporter?

FKd if I'm going to subscribe to anything owned by Murdoch.

Gardner to have a blinder and become the next B Lake as a footballer not a dickhead; Khamis to have a great game and become the best AFL footballer in the league; and Schache and Bebendo to become the X factor players that who win games for us. Also a good game and zero injuries to both clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back