what your team lacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Justin Murphy?
Was that his name…?

Tom de koning….. please.

David Clarke?

Michael Mansfield.
In general, Geelong has been excellent at sending their discards to Carlton for the past twenty years. And Carlton has been excellent at gladly taking them only for them to play 10 games before being delisted.
Geelong 10- Carlton 0

For Collingwood is a premiership dynasty is the missing piece of the puzzle.

Pains me to say it but similar to what richmond did 2017,2019,2020.

Kind of 3 in 4 or 5 years type of dynasty strong hold on the comp.

I think a magpie dynasty is well over due heaven god there has not had one since say 1930s.

Time for Collingwood to not just = flags won but to be ahead as well.

For Collingwood is a premiership dynasty is the missing piece of the puzzle.

Pains me to say it but similar to what richmond did 2017,2019,2020.

Kind of 3 in 4 or 5 years type of dynasty strong hold on the comp.

I think a magpie dynasty is well over due heaven god there has not had one since say 1930s.

Time for Collingwood to not just = flags won but to be ahead as well.
Serious question, is English your 1st language ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tassie TASWEGIANS Needs Analysis:
Attack: Our goal-side forwards are a bit light on in firepower ATM, really need a target, with some support once ball goes to ground. Similarly, high half forwards, although showing promise, when you look a bit deeper, have very little to base this on.
Mids: We really lack extractive power and have not been able to get on top in clearances. Some good ball users with explosive power would really bolster our stocks. Outside- some run and carry, with elite delivery may go some way to improving, but, unless we've got some cattle up forward, were going to have to rely on wingers to convert, and, Wings dont win games.
Defense: Were really lacking across the lines down back, and this will show up pretty soon once we enter the comp. Probably going to have to look at some of the mainland clubs to bolster KPDs as the dominant Tassie clubs defence dont have fk all to do, with Nth Lonny winning by 100s every other week so who knows if their backs are up to it, and as the other clubs defense are unable to stem losing to the likes of NL by 100s they might not be much chop. Definitely some recruits will improve stocks.
Rucks: Its a changing game, there was talk of phasing out ruck, but additional sub rule has brought back the big men. Perhaps were ahead of the game here, but likely do need to look at bringing in a versatile swingman to at least provide a chop out at least in the short term.
Coach: I think they're overated, and its unlikely Tas can afford one. Just have an anarcho-syndicalist approach where all the players play for each other and hold each other accountable becoming the shining light of organisational perfection, with unheralded success running on to glow as a beacon of reform for society generally before degenerating into a bitter ego driven miasma of infighting and vindictive spite as society follows, crumbling into a violent moral-less shitstorm of oppression and opportunistic exploitation. Perhaps just get a skills coach. And a goal kicking mentor. Not you Richo, Roycey can do it!
Mascot: I thought we could probably just have Richo but non-Tigers Taswegians are a bit tall-poppie if you know what I mean, so, he could probly do it and I'm sure he will, but, gunna have to bang a giant novelty styrofoam head on his noggin.
Stadium: actually Ive had an ask about and theres already a couple of these, probly just pretend the weather is way worse than Melb and see if someone else will spring for a roof- Antarctica aint that far away (you know they play footy in Canberra right? 2h from the SNOWY Mts) Be a bit embarrassing when hardly anyone turns up and they figure out that 93% of attendees are coming down from Melb and staying in the air bnbs that used to be homes, but are now owned by Melbornites anyway, while Hobartians have to go and live in a poxy sharehouse in frikkin Rosny
Song: Something by the Dead Maggies will add a bit of flavour. The Dead Maggies | triple j Unearthed I dunno if theyre into footy but since theyve wound up they could probly do with some royalties
Train: you cant go to the footy on a bus. Busses are for going to the shops or round to your mates place. Perhaps a light rail, or a ferry or two. The Spirit could do a special when we get Geelong at home.

Experience. Can match it with the best teams for a quarter or two but can't play four quarter footy yet. Even when we have moments of dominance we can't capitalise and at the same time when we are dominated we struggle to stop opposition getting a run on.

Tassie TASWEGIANS Needs Analysis:
Attack: Our goal-side forwards are a bit light on in firepower ATM, really need a target, with some support once ball goes to ground. Similarly, high half forwards, although showing promise, when you look a bit deeper, have very little to base this on.
Mids: We really lack extractive power and have not been able to get on top in clearances. Some good ball users with explosive power would really bolster our stocks. Outside- some run and carry, with elite delivery may go some way to improving, but, unless we've got some cattle up forward, were going to have to rely on wingers to convert, and, Wings dont win games.
Defense: Were really lacking across the lines down back, and this will show up pretty soon once we enter the comp. Probably going to have to look at some of the mainland clubs to bolster KPDs as the dominant Tassie clubs defence dont have fk all to do, with Nth Lonny winning by 100s every other week so who knows if their backs are up to it, and as the other clubs defense are unable to stem losing to the likes of NL by 100s they might not be much chop. Definitely some recruits will improve stocks.
Rucks: Its a changing game, there was talk of phasing out ruck, but additional sub rule has brought back the big men. Perhaps were ahead of the game here, but likely do need to look at bringing in a versatile swingman to at least provide a chop out at least in the short term.
Coach: I think they're overated, and its unlikely Tas can afford one. Just have an anarcho-syndicalist approach where all the players play for each other and hold each other accountable becoming the shining light of organisational perfection, with unheralded success running on to glow as a beacon of reform for society generally before degenerating into a bitter ego driven miasma of infighting and vindictive spite as society follows, crumbling into a violent moral-less shitstorm of oppression and opportunistic exploitation. Perhaps just get a skills coach. And a goal kicking mentor. Not you Richo, Roycey can do it!
Mascot: I thought we could probably just have Richo but non-Tigers Taswegians are a bit tall-poppie if you know what I mean, so, he could probly do it and I'm sure he will, but, gunna have to bang a giant novelty styrofoam head on his noggin.
Stadium: actually Ive had an ask about and theres already a couple of these, probly just pretend the weather is way worse than Melb and see if someone else will spring for a roof- Antarctica aint that far away (you know they play footy in Canberra right? 2h from the SNOWY Mts) Be a bit embarrassing when hardly anyone turns up and they figure out that 93% of attendees are coming down from Melb and staying in the air bnbs that used to be homes, but are now owned by Melbornites anyway, while Hobartians have to go and live in a poxy sharehouse in frikkin Rosny
Song: Something by the Dead Maggies will add a bit of flavour. The Dead Maggies | triple j Unearthed I dunno if theyre into footy but since theyve wound up they could probly do with some royalties
Train: you cant go to the footy on a bus. Busses are for going to the shops or round to your mates place. Perhaps a light rail, or a ferry or two. The Spirit could do a special when we get Geelong at home.
How long did this take you?

Probably a Darcy Parish.

A gameplan and players that have the confidence to kick goals from set shots instead of kicking a high ball to another player while we’re trailing in the 4th quarter of a particular Marvel Stadium match even though they marked the ball in a decent position inside 50, resulting in an intercept mark to the opposition defender and the end of any potential comeback.

Yeah, that’s what we lack at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back