What's a Collingwood Conspiracy That You Believe To Be True?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, wasn’t kidding. No way that standard of adjudicating will or can continue. The image of original post, I really couldn’t believe it couldn’t result in free ie arm locked around neck on the ground
You really believe that? The adjudicating umpire there was Matt Stevic. He was rewarded with a grand final. Enough said.

You really believe that? The adjudicating umpire there was Matt Stevic. He was rewarded with a grand final. Enough said.
Id like to believe that. Nah, cant continue, there has to be some form of duty of care.... or, simply, just not a good look

images

Looking back there were two frees there anyway.

Even if he wasn’t paid for the stupid dropping the knees interpretation, Redman went on and continued with the choker hold. in a second action.
Stevic is a campaigner. The type who would shoot children if told to by a superior.

See like i said everyone has made up their minds but he has set up payments to go to charity THROUGH HIS MANAGER to pay profits to mental health charities.

Dayne made lots of money off Collingwood because Collingwood decided not to help him, he was quite willing to play on but didnt get any support.

Not saying who is at fault here but there are 2 sides to every story
Despite the bolded the club preferred to let him go and put our salary cap in jeopardy after sinking two first rounders into him so either Beams was such a bad influence that getting him away from the club at all costs was the best option or our club was run absolute morons.

Neither would surprise me.

I believe that all umpires hate us.
A year ago I would have laughed at this. Collingwood is the biggest earner for the AFL, why would they let the umpires conspire against us? Umpire's decisions are impacted by players and audience, it is conceivable they make incorrect decisions on a pies game and then later try to balance that decision with another incorrect one. Decades of watching the pies or atteding matches have not indicted to me anything more is going on.
The events of 2022 have changed my mind. Last year there was undoubtable evidence the umpires are corruptible and capricious: there was clear and consistent demonstration they interpreted rules on the basis on player not action. We all saw, firsthand or on television the umpiring of Ginni.
This is not a conspiracy, this is fact.

I believe the AFL wants Collingwood to participate in finals every year but to not win premierships. Rule changes that hinder our advantage specifically (interchange rotations cap, subs, knee dropping rule, soft cap etc) and plenty of dodgy umpiring decisions at crucial times in big finals (Harmes OOB, Maynard block, Tarrant no free but Lynch gets one) prevent winning flags but small favours around the fixture assist us to make finals like plenty of MCG games, minimal travel and playing the Dees & Blues every year help etc.

I believe the AFL wants Collingwood to participate in finals every year but to not win premierships. Rule changes that hinder our advantage specifically (interchange rotations cap, subs, knee dropping rule, soft cap etc) and plenty of dodgy umpiring decisions at crucial times in big finals (Harmes OOB, Maynard block, Tarrant no free but Lynch gets one) prevent winning flags but small favours around the fixture assist us to make finals like plenty of MCG games, minimal travel and playing the Dees & Blues every year help etc.
No theory. All fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree we draw the business yeah and then we get screwed over in finals (Moore push in back) so a fairytale ending for Duckwood could have happened
But I will tell you if Geelong play Ratugolea to replace Hawkins round 1 they are stuffed if Cameron does a hammy again as he will command there forward line
Another conspiracy is a mix of Jamie Elliott , Jack Ginnivan, Isaac Quaynor, Darcy Moore are gay

Speculation on the private lives of the players is invasive and has the potential to be offensive.

If they wanted us to know what they get up to at night (e.g. Jordy :)), they would.

Speculation on the private lives of the players is invasive and has the potential to be offensive.

If they wanted us to know what they get up to at night (e.g. Jordy :)), they would.

If they didn't want us to guess about who they get off with, they'd be more open about their partners.

Reckon Darcy Moore is a superior species. Alien sex might not be everyone's cuppa, but if that's his go then I've got no issue with it.

I believe these things to be true.

If they didn't want us to guess about who they get off with, they'd be more open about their partners.

Reckon Darcy Moore is a superior species. Alien sex might not be everyone's cuppa, but if that's his go then I've got no issue with it.

I believe these things to be true.

Agree re: Darcy, he’s on some other plane of existence.

If anyone knows how to get there, I’d pay very good money to join him. Like, cartel level money.

Agree re: Darcy, he’s on some other plane of existence.

If anyone knows how to get there, I’d pay very good money to join him. Like, cartel level money.

I didn’t mean that in the way it sounds, I’m totally not like the woman that (reportedly) DM’d Bailey Smith offering $50,000 for one night together.

I really just wanna be allowed to follow him around all day, he’s a fascinating creature.

2 posts in a row on a particular subject makes it seem like you're doing it to try an invoke a particular type of response.

Consenting adults can engage in whatever legal activities they see fit.
Well it's not like this is original absolutely nothing wrong with it at all Many have said Darcy is gay which I'm all for he's a role model and if he were to come out (if he is gay) would make him even more of a leader to me
(I'm not personal gay but as I said nothing wrong with it and with how toxic some sports fans are in relation to sexuality I get why no one had come out yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back