When the bar is lowered, Freo go lower

Remove this Banner Ad

GV Baron

Senior List
Apr 6, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't get me wrong, hawthorn were abysmal last week scoring 4 points to half time.

But tonight Freo have shown that when the bottom of the barrel gets scraped, they are the sludge underneath the barrel.

1 point to half time, 68 points down.

What a club, what a coach, what a president, and what a fan group. i hope the fans come out and defend the coach, process and players after this game.

In fairness to Fremantle they are not the reigning premiers so their s**t effort doesn't compare to Hawthorn's last week

Thats exactly the point, right now Hawthorn are the biggest disgrace in the competition.

Fremantle are poor tonight, but injuries / poor list management have mean't we have a side that MAY be competitive at WAFL level.

I'm disapointed, but as a freo supporter its nothing new....Murphy should be left in Adelaide though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am..Premiers with the world at their feet coming into the season...Incredible YOUNG list..Struggling

Premiers indeed.

Isn't that why we play the game?

I have no doubt any Freo supporter would take their season if that's the price for winning a flag. I know I would.

We are shithouse but I must say Adelaide's intensity was incredible in the first half. Right up there with StKilda IMO

preview_image_thumbnail.php

rabble,rabble

Thats exactly the point, right now Hawthorn are the biggest disgrace in the competition.

Fremantle are poor tonight, but injuries / poor list management have mean't we have a side that MAY be competitive at WAFL level.

I'm disapointed, but as a freo supporter its nothing new....Murphy should be left in Adelaide though...

You're kidding aren't you? Poor tonight? Just tonight? Are you implying they have been anything other than poor over their entire existence? I'll take a premiership and some bad games, bad years over bad performances week in, week out, year after year.

Hawthorn can laugh off a bad week, bad year, they won a premiership. Teams like Fremantle and Richmond think the holy grail is sneaking into the finals once every 10 years. Other teams are trying, and suceeding at winning premierships.

you're kidding aren't you? Poor tonight? Just tonight? Are you implying they have been anything other than poor over their entire existence? I'll take a premiership and some bad games, bad years over bad performances week in, week out, year after year.

Hawthorn can laugh off a bad week, bad year, they won a premiership. Teams like fremantle and richmond think the holy grail is sneaking into the finals once every 10 years. Other teams are trying, and suceeding at winning premierships.

freooooooo way to go, hit em real hard send em down belowwwwwww

Remove this Banner Ad

Back