Religion Where did this "religion of peace" mantra come from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they were born here.

So what do you do? Can't deport them anywhere, they're citizens.

Can't jail them for a belief. Impossible to identify or enforce, and holding beliefs isn't illegal.

My opinon is the best way to fight terrorism is by offering a way out and a better example: jobs, tafe, school, quality of life, inclusion

Kicking in doors creates more terrorists.

The ones we have here, we try it your way.

Do we bring in more?

No.

The ones we have here, we try it your way.

Do we bring in more?

No.

I don't think we're getting large waves of Sunni refugees from the Pashtu region of the world anymore though.

We are getting mostly their natural enemies (and the biggest victims of Islamic extremism in the ME) like the Hazara.

I don't think we're getting large waves of Sunni refugees from the Pashtu region of the world anymore though.

We are getting mostly their natural enemies (and the biggest victims of Islamic extremism in the ME) like the Hazara.

Brilliant then.

Ok. We get it.

1. RisingPhoenix wants to deport everyone of Islamic faith, regardless or whether they were born here or not and recreate the White Australia policy, but rename it to the "Christian Australia Policy".

2. No-one else agrees and thinks he's a racist bigot.

Now that we've established that, we no longer need to discuss the same thing, the same way, with the same content, for the 60,000th time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back