Media Where will The Half Back end up next season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we move past this “where is Halfy playing in S31” and get to the big question— will you be staying on as the treasurer for the Bastyy Fan Club?

BREAKING: Ruours have emerged regarding SSwans2011's pitch to The Half Back. His offer includes 'two 'premium' $500 bags of Australian coke (U.S. value ~$20), access to the collection of erotic ClarkeM pictures that were found on Hunter NaturalDisaster's computer, and an exclusive SSwans2011 cover of this classic hit:

Five hundo? You paying too much mate.
Can we move past this “where is Halfy playing in S31” and get to the big question— will you be staying on as the treasurer for the Bastyy Fan Club?
No matter what guernsey I wear or what club I call home, my heart will always lie with the Bastyy Fan Club.

Five hundo? You paying too much mate.

No matter what guernsey I wear or what club I call home, my heart will always lie with the Bastyy Fan Club.
Mate, we're talking premium here. So premium that each time I buy it I'm supplied with a comprehensive list of everything it's cut with.

The Half Back can you let me know in advance which team you're joining so I can make sure I don't make the same mistake.

I doubt the Wonders have made any offer to Halfy, so expect you would find a safe and pleasing harbour there. You would have to develop some arrogance and lose the Kenny Swans suit.

I doubt the Wonders have made any offer to Halfy, so expect you would find a safe and pleasing harbour there. You would have to develop some arrogance and lose the Kenny Swans suit.

Let me check my calendar if I have time to visit the Colosseum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're just jealous that you haven't been invited to join the Wonders JUGGERNAUT for S31.

Looking unstoppable atm :cool:
Look, I really do have a soft spot for the wonders. You have some great players their in ClarkeM and my mate SweetD but the mass exit last season headed by one of the greatest SFA players this league has ever seen in Dingster followed this season by experienced hand Bonz really doesn't fill me with confidence the culture there is quite right. You really only have to look at Grand Uncle Horace as the perfect example. I used to love hating him, now he's gone and reinvented himself as some loveable larrikin. I much prefer the old blood clot!

Look, I really do have a soft spot for the wonders. You have some great players their in ClarkeM and my mate SweetD but the mass exit last season headed by one of the greatest SFA players this league has ever seen in Dingster followed this season by experienced hand Bonz really doesn't fill me with confidence the culture there is quite right. You really only have to look at Grand Uncle Horace as the perfect example. I used to love hating him, now he's gone and reinvented himself as some loveable larrikin. I much prefer the old blood clot!
Love you too <3

What mass exit? Who is Dingster?

You really only have to look at @Grand Uncle Horace as the perfect example. I used to love hating him, now he's gone and reinvented himself as some loveable larrikin. I much prefer the old blood clot!

hehehe. Admit to having had a lot of fun attacking NamelessWorld19 and charging through you meat shields. Those days have gone with Whineo's spectacular flounce.

That's just mean :(
I don't know how to flirt so I resort to soft bullying. It's a character flaw, and something I admit I need to work on. I'm sorry for upsetting you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back